What we do:
R Systems a global digital transformation leader that provides AI-driven solutions to clients across industries, through a broad range of technology & AI/analytics services. We continue to empower organizations since over 27 years, with 16 delivery centers, 25+ offices worldwide and a workforce of 2750+ professionals. In Europe, R Systems has offices in UK, Romania, Poland, Switzerland, and Moldova.
Why should you consider joining our team?
Well, we constantly adapt to the modern ways of working. If your professional development is a key focus, you will be glad to hear that we are sharp technology adopters. One of our colleagues’ favorite job perks is not getting bored even after 5 years with us. We are a charismatic bunch, so beware! You will experience that “I really want to go to work” feeling! 😊 Want to find out more? Check us out here: https://eu.rsystems.com/
You will work as a L1 Support Engineer
in projects for clients in IT industry. You will be able to gain experience in working with complex IT projects. You will have a possibility to work in international environment in growing operations department.
Here is what you will have to do:
- Monitoring alarms, alerts and system performance to ensure service levels are maintained and exceeded, taking remedial action to address issues in accordance with the prescribed processes
- Undertake planned/scheduled activities in line with Operational Procedures
Execute event and analyses reports for various stakeholders
• Escalate issues in line with operational processes to ensure SLA performance is adhered
- To make recommendations on how to improve system monitoring, performance, processes and procedures
- Log and document all issues & communication via operational tools, web, email and phone
Actively communicate status of issues & events, tracking actions to ensure appropriate audit trail is in place
- Assist in the onboarding of operator integrations
- Work 24/7 shifts
What you will need to succeed:
- Highly motivated individual who understands the importance of your role to the success of the team
- Have a ‘Can do’ proactive attitude and demonstrating an eagerness to learn and acquire new skills and experience
- Ability to work within a shift 24/7 environment
- Level head, calm and clear thinking, open minded and flexible
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Understands the architecture of a typical business IT system, including hardware, OS, server, virtualization, middleware and applications