As a 4G QA Engineer at R Systems, you will be responsible for defining and driving innovative automated testing strategies and toolsets into our overall development processes that support and enhance the current Quality Assurance processes. You will be working closely with developers to ensure requirements are being met and to the correct quality, and you will conduct automated (and manual tests where necessary) to ensure the software created is fit for purpose.
Why should you consider joining our team?
Well, we constantly adapt to the modern ways of working. If your professional development is a key focus, you’ll be glad to hear that we are sharp technology adopters. You’ll learn a lot from company-paid trainings, as well as from our experienced team and from our very diverse international projects. One of our colleagues’ favourite job perks is not getting bored even after 5 years with us!
Moreover, we are stubborn in doing things by the book – be it code writing & testing or employee treatment. Like-minded people will really appreciate this.
We are a charismatic bunch, so beware! You will experience that “I really want to go to work” feeling! J
Here’s what it takes to get here:
- Telecommunication knowledge in areas of 3G and 4G, Voice over LTE (VoLTE) in 4G, protocols (SIP, Diameter), call flows and business logic, network elements functionality (e.g. SBC, CSCF, PCRF, TAS), call failure troubleshooting, KPI monitoring and reporting, log analysis, scripting and parsing big data analytics, automation test cases, performance optimization
- Telecommunication knowledge in areas of 5G, protocols (REST API, HTTP2), call flows and business logic, network elements functionality (e.g. AMF, AUSF, UDM, EIR), call failure troubleshooting, KPI monitoring and reporting, log analysis, scripting and parsing big data analytics, automation test cases, performance optimization
- SW development skills (Java, Python) for test scripting
- Familiar with cloud technologies OpenStack, Dockers and Kubernetes, VNF creation
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Testing (CT) and Continuous Delivery (CD) with tools like Jenkins
- Knowledge of automated DevOps pipeline with test automation, Jenkins, Dockers and Kubernetes
- Familiar with test automation framework like J Meter and Robot
Here’s what you will do:
- Audit the IMS traffic of HI3G operator in Sweden
- Improve the VoLTE monitoring and reporting capabilities
- Analyze call log from protocol analyzer and counters
- Correlate data from multiple feeds
- Generate customized KPI
- Analyze call failure
- Automate reports
- Machine learning scripting (AI)
- Optimize performance