About the job
As a Manual QA Engineer, you will be part of a new cross functional squad responsible for one of these initiatives. As part of the squad, with end to end responsibility for the delivery of the product, you will have specific responsibility for developing and implementing QA tools and practices that can be consumed by other members of the team and integrated into a CI/CD pipeline.
- Being part of a medium-size Agile team
- A key role in a team with senior engineers developing and bringing innovation into existing system
- Career and professional development opportunities (certifications, workshops, training sessions)
- Proven background of applying QA best practices.
- A proven track record of formulating a QA strategy.
- Manual testing of complex software products.
- Experience of applying QA in production environments.
- Experience of manual testing in multiple languages.
- Experience of User Interface testing.
- Experience of Software Quality Assurance.
- Good knowledge of Gherkin
- Good knowledge of Cucumber
- Good knowledge of Junit, Selenium web driver
- Good knowledge of SQL for Whitebox testing
- Must be capable of defining and executing test plans
- Linux is a must
- English language is a must
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Strong customer focus and awareness, committed to quality.
- Good oral, written and presentation skills, with ability to organize and present technical material in an easily understood manner
- Able to work with efficiency whilst maintaining accuracy when against tight deadlines.
- Ability to break down complexity and make things simple.
- Self-Starter with an ability to work on own initiative
- Determination to reach an end goal and work through challenges
- Dynamic and achievement orientated
- Flexibility of approach
- Team player – collaborative
- Open & approachable
- Professional & proactive
Benefits we offer
Available throughout (even in Covid times):
- Flexible working schedule
- Medical subscription
- Referral policy
- Training platforms
- 3 sick-days per year (no questions asked)
- 24 holidays/year + 1 day for every year spent in R Systems (starting with the fourth year)
- Extra free time by compensating public holidays that fall on weekends
Looking forward to return to (after the pandemic):
- Central office location
- Sport competitions
- Team buildings and parties
- Lunch & learn sessions
- (online) team events and games
Who we are as a company
R Systems specializes in digital transformation services based on the latest technologies in the area of cloud, data analytics, RPA, IA, ML/AI. For almost 30 years in the telecom and technology industry, we have successfully delivered over 1000 complex, high-stake projects to more than 100 operators worldwide, supporting them throughout the 2G to 5G evolution.
As we progress into the digital transformation era, we aim to become the tech partner of choice for global organisations looking to innovate and expand their business through the latest technology.
- 2,700 employees worldwide
- 25 offices in 12 countries in Europe, US, APAC
- 16 delivery hubs, including centers of excellence in Romania, Poland, Moldova
- Partners of Microsoft – cloud computing and cloud application strategic partner; UiPath – RPA/IA Silver partner; Google Cloud; Oracle – Gold Partner; Automation Anywhere and Salesforce – US Gold Partner