About the job
You will support software lifecycle, from source to release, ensuring successful outcomes and that products and development programs are delivered on time, to the highest quality levels, and are embracing continuous improvement principles and taking lessons learned to improve methods and procedures. Building CI/CD pipelines allowing the automated deployment of our software and its dependencies is key, as is passing defined quality and security gates, which is also a key focus for this role. Another critical aspect of the role is the definition, creation, education on and enforcement of best practices and procedures, helping guide the efforts and practices of colleagues as they navigate these points effectively.
- Being part of a medium-size Agile team
- A key role in a team with senior engineers developing and bringing innovation into existing system
- Career and professional development opportunities (certifications, workshops, training sessions)
- Design and drive changes to existing pipelines
- Identification of automation bottlenecks
- Drive Bango’s automation and deployment tooling adoption
- Configuration management of the software builds and releases
- Ensure all software artifacts are built efficiently, meeting automated quality gates
- Work with QA and testing teams to ensure effective test automation
- Work with Bango Software Engineers on the automation and setup of new projects
- Lead creation of secure/hardened infrastructure blueprints and templates for developers to use
- Simplify and improve software builds wherever possible
- Ensure the reliability and repeatability of software releases
- Advocate for automation across all Bango products and processes Engineering team
- Configuration management of Bango software builds
- Upholding high quality software standards
- Helping to deliver Products and Services that differentiates Bango from our competitors
- Ensuring high customer satisfaction during all stages of their engagements with Bango
- Effective teamwork and collaboration, supporting high team performance.
Benefits we offer
Available throughout (even in Covid times):
- Competitive remuneration
- Flexible working schedule
- Medical subscription
- Referral policy
- Training platforms
- 3 sick-days per year (no questions asked)
- 1 additional vacation day for each year in the company
- Extra free time by compensating public holidays that fall on weekends
Looking forward to return to (after the pandemic):
- Central office location
- Sport competitions
- Team buildings and parties
- Lunch & learn sessions
- (online) team events and game
Who we are as a team
- We have a strong sense of responsibility to our clients and the quality of our work. We are accountable for the projects, we tackle clients’ challenges and we go the extra mile to deliver.
- Clients praise us for If something is humanly possible, we do it.
- We are fair, honest and transparent with each other and with our clients.
- We strive for top quality and don’t settle for “standards”.
- We trust each other, work well together and deliver value to clients as a
Who we are as as company
R Systems specializes in digital transformation services based on the latest technologies in the area of cloud, data analytics, RPA, IA, ML/AI. For almost 30 years in the telecom and technology industry, we have successfully delivered over 1000 complex, high-stake projects to more than 100 operators worldwide, supporting them throughout the 2G to 5G evolution.
As we progress into the digital transformation era, we aim to become the tech partner of choice for global organizations looking to innovate and expand their business through the latest technology.
- 2,700 employees worldwide
- 25 offices in 12 countries in Europe, US, APAC
- 16 delivery hubs, including centers of excellence in Romania, Poland, Moldova
- Partners of Microsoft – cloud computing and cloud application strategic partner; UiPath – RPA/IA Silver partner; Google Cloud; Oracle – Gold Partner; Automation Anywhere and Salesforce – US Gold