R Systems is looking for an experienced cloud engineer to take on the challenge of providing knowledge and support throughout the entirety of the software cycle. From source to release, you will be focusing on ensuring successful outcomes for a variety of products and development programs.
This includes high levels of quality, proper delivery times, and an emphasis on embracing continuous improvement principles.
Building CI/CD pipelines that allow the automated deployment of our software and its dependencies, as well as passing defined quality and security gates will also represent key focus points for this role.
If you are proactive, able to use what you learn to improve your procedures and methods, and ready to take on a new challenge, you may be the perfect fit for our team!
- A dynamic and stimulating work environment
- A key role in a team responsible for driving automation through innovation
- Career and professional development opportunities (certifications, workshops, training sessions)
- Design and drive changes to existing pipelines
- Identify automation bottlenecks
- Drive automation and deployment tooling adoption
- Manage the configuration of software builds and releases
- Ensure all software artefacts are built efficiently, meeting automated quality gates
- Work with QA and testing teams to ensure effective test automation
- Lead the creation of secure/hardened infrastructure blueprints and templates for developers to use
- Simplify and improve software builds wherever possible
- Ensure the reliability and repeatability of software releases
- Over 3 years of experience with cloud platforms and a sound understanding of cloud architecture principles & best practices (e.g.: AWS, Azure, GCE)
- At least 3 years of experience with Linux and networking
- Over 3 years of experience with containerisation and best practices
- Proven experience in similar senior roles (e.g.: Cloud, DevOps, Automation)
- At least 3 years of experience working with Infrastructure as Code tools (e.g.: CloudFormation, Terraform)
- Over three years of experience with software automation servers and DevOps lifecycle tools (e.g.: Jenkins, GitLab CI)
- Strong experience with scripting languages (e.g.: Bash, Python, Perl)
- Solid English skills in both spoken and written communication
What’s in it for you
On all accounts, pandemic or not:
- Remote/hybrid and flexible working schedule
- Private medical subscription for you and family members
- Training and professional certifications programs
- Access to Udemy, plus up to 5 free days for training yearly
- Mobile device and mobile subscription plan
Plus, as soon as we reach the post-pandemic normal:
- In-person meetings with colleagues in our cool and comfy office located right in the heart of the city
- Massage sessions at the office
- Lunch & Learn sessions
- (Inter)company sports competitions
- Team buildings and parties
Who we are as a company
R Systems is a global technology and analytics services company. We help our clients achieve speed-to-market, overcome digital barriers, and create business value with our specialized service offerings and consultative business approach.
We speak the language of business as fluently as we do the language of technology. In other words: We speak Digital. Our goal: accelerate our clients’ digital leadership.