Why should you consider joining our team?
Well, we constantly adapt to the modern ways of working. If your professional development is a key focus, you’ll be glad to hear that we are sharp technology adopters. One of our colleagues’ favourite job perks is not getting bored even after 5 years with us. We are a charismatic bunch, so beware! You will experience that “I really want to go to work” feeling! 😊
What we do:
We are a software development company working for and with some of the world leading players in the telecom and technology market.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design, author and publish the highest quality technical and business insights for R Systems audiences. This includes hands on text (whitepapers, use cases, website content, presentations, marketing and HR copy, etc.), videos and interactive activities (demos, webinars, etc.)
- Liase with R Systems technical and business groups to curate as well as create, refine, and align content with the digital customer experience
- Develop content strategy, site content, style and layout in collaboration with the marketing team. Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics; collaborate with marketing team to develop and editorial calendar
What we require from you:
- Deep understanding of the digital technology and business environments
- Proven portfolio and work experience as a Content specialist in the tech business domain
- Excellent overall writing skills in many different styles/tones in IT domain
- Impeccable English grammar and spelling
- A deep understanding of various audiences and their behaviors online
- Great research, analytical, and organizational skills
- Hands on experience with Microsoft Word, WordPress and good knowledge of SEO, html and web publishing
- Familiarity with social media, experience with online marketing and lead generation
- an amazing team, with people who know to work hard and play even harder – for this we have a game room and we regularly organize parties and team events
- a benefit package including medical insurance, flexible working environment and competitive remuneration
- a central office location (between Piata Victoriei and Piata Romana) which is easily accessible from all areas of the city
- weekly massage sessions at the office, free fruits and soft drinks, and a professional espresso machine
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English at: firstname.lastname@example.org.