About the job
We are looking for a talented Core Network Senior Engineer with strong IMS/VoLTE Integration experience to join our team. What kind of team are we talking about?
- We have a strong sense of responsibility to our clients and the quality of our work – we are accountable for the projects, we tackle clients’ challenges and we go the extra mile to deliver.
- Clients praise us for flexibility. If something is humanly possible, we do it.
- We are fair, honest, and transparent with each other and with our clients.
- We strive for top quality and don’t settle for “standards”.
- We trust each other, work well together and deliver value to clients as a team.
- Discuss with customer for requirements gathering and understand solution design creation and deployment support.
- Troubleshoot call flow related issues and ability to generate new solutions quickly. Strong understanding of Mobile Network (2G, 3G, 4G & 5G).
- Coordinate and communicate with affected affiliates.
- Validate network specifications and functionalities for new components.
- Provide expertise for the phases of the verification and validation system.
- Implement configuration and hardware changes in the production environment in full autonomy or with the support of the seller.
- Ensure that the system meets the performance objectives and performance indicators appropriate performance.
- Hands on experience with minimum two IMS Nodes: MSS, MGW, SNC, CFX, NTAS, SBC, NN, P/S/I-CSCF.
- Previous experience with Cloud and Virtualization, VNF/CNF deployments.
- Desired knowledge of Release 4 networks, protocols (SS7, MAP, IN, SIP, Diameter) and interfaces (Gm, ISC, Ro/Rf, Sh)
- Deep understanding of MSS/MGW call flows, routing configuration and Internal SW architecture.
- Knowledge of Message Monitoring and decoding of logs & call traces.
- Troubleshooting experience on SIP & RTP Protocols and using tools such as Wireshark.
- Knowledge of Cloud Infrastructure.
- Advanced level on Operating System such as Linux or Solaris.
- Experience on virtualization – VMWare or Open stack and ability to work with technical layers at customer.
Benefits we offer
Available throughout (even in Covid times):
- Competitive remuneration
- Flexible working schedule
- Medical subscription
- Referral policy
- Training platforms
- 3 sick-days per year (no questions asked)
- 1 additional vacation day for each year in the company
- Extra free time by compensating public holidays that fall on weekends.
Looking forward to return to (after the pandemic):
- Central office location
- Sport competitions
- Team buildings and parties
- Lunch & learn sessions.
- (online) team events and games
Who we are as company
R Systems specializes in digital transformation services based on the latest technologies in the area of cloud, data analytics, RPA, IA, ML/AI. For almost 30 years in the telecom and technology industry, we have successfully delivered over 1000 complex, high-stake projects to more than 100 operators worldwide, supporting them throughout the 2G to 5G evolution.
As we progress into the digital transformation era, we aim to become the tech partner of choice for global organisations looking to innovate and expand their business through the latest technology.
- 2,700 employees worldwide
- 25 offices in 12 countries in Europe, US, APAC
- 16 delivery hubs, including centers of excellence in Romania, Poland, Moldova
- Partners of Microsoft – cloud computing and cloud application strategic partner; UiPath – RPA/IA Silver partner; Google Cloud; Oracle – Gold Partner; Automation Anywhere and Salesforce – US Gold Partner