Have you ever thought of how important it is to analyze and optimize the huge volumes of data that drive the life of a company? Then use the output to build predictive models and go even further with AI/ML?
In truth, data holds an abundance of knowledge that we aim to uncover and use in order to better achieve our goal: to help clients accelerate their digital leadership. With this in mind, we aim to create a Data Science team from scratch.
If you have a genuine passion and curiosity for data and you understand how powerful it can be, we invite you to join us!
- For the 1st month, a learning curriculum with regular training sessions focused on both soft skills and commercial skills delivered by our external and in-house experts
- Regular feedback to understand your progress as well as help with your continuous skills development
- After the first 3 months, you will become a well-integrated member of our organization with positive relationships in Sales, Marketing, PMO, Business Units
- Beginning to take ownership of key initiatives so that you can leave your personal mark on them and learn about the organization by doing
- Being in front of clients on a regular basis to hear from them first-hand
- The freedom to articulate a hypothesis about where you want to take the Data Science practice (strategy) and design experiments / build execution approaches to get there.
- The ability to get relevant certifications to help our company become a recognized partner in your area, as you grow and learn with us.
- Develop applications to transform data collected from various sources into useful, visual, and actionable information
- Collaborate with different Engineering teams and with top management to define the requirements for data analysis and visualization
- Support creating the future for our customers’ products, based on the data visualization outcome
- Optimize the data from our systems and help eliminating the wastes identified
- Build tools and support structures needed to analyze data, dive deep into data to resolve root cause of systems errors and changes, and present findings to business partners to drive improvements.
- Talent, drive, and self-motivation, as well as genuine passion and curiosity for data analysis, modeling, and visualization
- A comfortable attitude when looking at big data sets and using Excel to manipulate and clean data
- A proactive, problem-solving mindset, comfortable with ambiguity and open and excited to trying out different work approaches
- Good computer science fundamentals, including design patterns, algorithms, asymptotic complexity, parallelism, and database schema design.
- A degree in math, statistics, computer science, or related science field
- Nice to have:
- Basic experience with regression modeling, forecasting, and time series analysis
- Basic experience with data scripting languages (e.g., SQL, Python, R etc.) or statistical/mathematical software (e.g., R, SAS, or Matlab);
- Basic experience with big data: processing, filtering, and presenting large quantities of data
- Basic experience in machine-learning methodologies (e.g., supervised and unsupervised learning, deep learning)
What’s in it for you
On all accounts, pandemic or not:
- Remote/hybrid and flexible working schedule
- Private medical subscription for you and family members
- Training and professional certifications programs
- Access to Udemy, plus up to 5 free days for training yearly
- Mobile device and mobile subscription plan
Plus, as soon as we reach the post-pandemic normal:
- In-person meetings with colleagues in our cool and comfy office located right in the heart of the city
- Massage sessions at the office
- Lunch & Learn sessions
- (Inter)company sports competitions
- Team buildings and parties
Who we are as a company
R Systems is a global technology and analytics services company. We help our clients achieve speed-to-market, overcome digital barriers, and create business value with our specialized service offerings and consultative business approach.
We speak the language of business as fluently as we do the language of technology. In other words: We speak Digital. Our goal: accelerate our clients’ digital leadership.