R Systems is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join our team of skilled professionals focused on developing and improving high-end digital products for major players in the telecom field.
Throughout your journey as a DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for ensuring that the CI/CD, testing, and production environments are operating correctly, as well as containerizing our applications and migrating them to the client’s private cloud.
If you are ready to take on the opportunity and nurture your skills alongside one of the leading telecom operators in the world, now is the time to join our team!
- Help propagate a DevOps culture throughout the company
- Build Infrastructure as Code technologies such as Ansible and Helm .
- Provide general support for used tools
- Manage CI/CD/CT pipelines based on GitLab CI
- Manage Kubernetes clusters
- Analyse team and user needs
- Prepare relevant technical documentation for the above responsibilities
- Create or improve documentation for troubleshooting
- A proactive and independent mindset to promote the benefits of a DevOps culture
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Solid knowledge of Kubernetes
- Good understanding of System reliability, high-availability solutions
- Experience with relational databases and NoSQL databases
- The ability to learn quickly, utilize new concepts, and find creative solutions to problems
- Good written and spoken communication skills, including a solid English level
- A positive, solution-focused attitude and great analytical and organizational skills
What's in it for you:
Who we are as a company:
R Systems is a global technology and analytics services company. We help our clients achieve speed-to-market, overcome digital barriers, and create business value with our specialized service offerings and consultative business approach.
We speak the language of business as fluently as we do the language of technology. In other words: We speak Digital. Our goal: accelerate our clients’ digital leadership.