R Systems is looking for a talented and passionate DevOps engineer to join our growing team focused on software development for the telecom industry.
If you consider yourself an innovator and are looking for an opportunity to be part of a world-class team providing end-to-end development, system integration, and technical consultancy services, this mission is for you!
- A key role in a team of senior engineers with the common goal of developing first-class products and bringing innovation to clients
- The opportunity to work closely with the client’s team and leave your mark on the telecom field
- Career and professional development opportunities (certifications, workshops, training sessions)
- Assist projects with CI/CD setup in an environment implemented on a private deployment of GitLab Enterprise Edition (EE) hosted on-premises
- Automate deployments of existing projects
- Automate infrastructure deployment and configuration
- Build Infrastructure as Code using technologies such as Ansible, Helm, Puppet, or Chef
- Manage containerized environments (Dockers, LXC, K8s) and Kubernetes clusters
- Manage virtual environments based on different virtualization tools (VMware, OpenStack)
- Prepare relevant technical documentation for the above responsibilities
- At least 3 years of experience in DevOps practices and processes
- Good understanding of containerized environments (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes) and virtualization tools
- Proficiency in at least one of the following scripting languages: Bash, Python, or Perl
- Familiarity with databases (e.g., MySQL, MariaDB, Elasticsearch, Influx DB, etc.)
- Understanding of code versioning tools (e.g., Git, SVN) and CI systems
- Analytical thinking and a problem-solving mindset, to net down potential issues and find innovative solutions
- Good ability to prioritize tasks and manage your time efficiently
- A self-driven and proactive mindset that allows you to work both independently and as part of a team
- Advanced English skills in both spoken and written communication
What’s in it for you
On all accounts, pandemic or not:
- Remote/hybrid and flexible working schedule
- Private medical subscription for you and family members
- Training and professional certifications programs
- Access to Udemy, plus up to 5 free days for training yearly
- Mobile device and mobile subscription plan
Plus, as soon as we reach the post-pandemic normal:
- In-person meetings with colleagues in our cool and comfy office located right in the heart of the city
- Lunch & Learn sessions
- (Inter)company sports competitions
- Team buildings and parties
o We hope you’ll relish your stay in our company long enough to snatch the seniority reward, and if you have any friends that would be a great fit for one of our job openings, refer them to earn consistent bonuses.
o You will also enjoy additional benefits available specifically for our teams in each of our country locations (Romania, Poland, Moldova).
Who we are as a company
R Systems is a global technology and analytics services company. We help our clients achieve speed-to-market, overcome digital barriers, and create business value with our specialized service offerings and consultative business approach.
We speak the language of business as fluently as we do the language of technology. In other words: We speak Digital. Our goal: accelerate our clients’ digital leadership.