R Systems is looking for a skilled DevOps Engineer to join our team of skilled professionals focused on developing and improving high-end digital products for our client who offers forestry professional intelligent forest information systems and up-to-date forest analytics based on satellite data.
- Manage CI/CD/CT pipelines based on Gitlab and Jenkins tools
- Manage virtual environments and clusters based on different virtualization tools (OpenStack, Kubernetes)
- Ensure that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats and vulnerabilities
- Identify technical problems and developing software updates and ‘fixes’
- Analyze the team and user needs
- Work with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- Prepare relevant technical documentation for the above responsibilities
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors
- Design procedures and manage documentation for system troubleshooting and maintenance
- Good knowledge of infrastructure as a code (IaC) tools – mainly CDK and pure Cloudformation
- AWS SSO – we manage each of our project and environment (production/test/qa) as a separate AWS account – therefore, knowledge of IAM roles, AWS accounts and SSO is needed
- Cognito UserPools, defined triggers (currently in Golang)
- Standard Configuration – Route 53 domain -> CloudFront -> API gateway -> Lambda code
- Good knowledge of Lambda + Lambda layers + monitoring – XRay and Cloudwatch
- Good knowledge of RDS – monitoring and maintenance (for example, backups) – mostly PostGIS
- SQS, SNS – used for CQRS, communication with Apple/Google for notification, async tasks and some other basic architecture (monitoring of those services)
- Basic knowledge of S3
- Good knowledge of AWS Batch, AWS Step functions, AWS Elasticsearch – monitoring, AWS PinpointEC2 clustering and autoscaling group + ECR
What's in it for you:
Who we are as a company:
R Systems is a global technology and analytics services company. We help our clients achieve speed-to-market, overcome digital barriers, and create business value with our specialized service offerings and consultative business approach.
We speak the language of business as fluently as we do the language of technology. In other words: We speak Digital. Our goal: accelerate our clients’ digital leadership.