What we do:
R Systems is a global digital transformation leader that provides AI-driven solutions to clients across industries, through a broad range of technology & AI/analytics services. We continue to empower organizations since over 27 years, with 16 delivery centers, 25+ offices worldwide and a workforce of 2750+ professionals. In Europe, R Systems has offices in UK, Romania, Poland, Switzerland, and Moldova.
Why should you consider joining our team?
Well, we constantly adapt to the modern ways of working. If your professional development is a key focus, you will be glad to hear that we are sharp technology adopters. One of our colleagues’ favorite job perks is not getting bored even after 5 years with us. We are a charismatic bunch, so beware! You will experience that “I really want to go to work” feeling! Want to find out more? Check us out here: www.eu.rsystems.com
Here’s what you will do:
- Create and execute online and digital content and manage digital campaign execution while achieving key performance metric goals, by testing, measuring, and implementing optimizations.
- Execute the day-to-day delivery of email marketing campaigns, dedicated content, quarterly newsletter, invitations, online event materials, banners etc.
- Crafts content to promote top technology services offered by R Systems.
- Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional online events and co-branded campaigns.
- Plan and organize online webinars to support demand generation efforts.
- Direct cooperation and support to sales department and sales activities.
- Will keep up to date with the competitors’ data on the market and understands the business on the local market.
- Follows the KPI established for the online environment.
- Reporting – create monthly Facebook, SEO, Google Analytics, Youtube and CRM reporting.
- Ensure that all creative marketing materials undergo brand review and adhere to strict brand guidelines.
Here’s what it takes to get here:
- Previous experience in marketing focused on technology based products or services and dealing with enterprise clients for a minimum of +2 years.
- Good understanding of B2B customer engagement tactics and multiple marketing platforms.
- Experience in implementing digital campaign, with an overview of the latest demand generation strategies
- Advanced know-how in digital marketing techniques (PPC campaigns, Social Media campaigns)
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter.
- Impeccable English grammar and spelling.
- Salesforce.com and HubSpot is a plus.