- Create and execute online and digital content and manage digital campaign execution while achieving key performance metric goals, by testing, measuring, and implementing optimizations.
- Execute the day-to-day delivery of email marketing campaigns, dedicated content, quarterly newsletter, invitations, online event materials, banners etc.
- Crafts content to promote top technology services offered by R Systems.
- Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional online events and co-branded campaigns.
- Plan and organize online webinars to support demand generation efforts.
- Direct cooperation and support to sales department and sales activities.
- Will keep up to date with the competitors’ data on the market and understands the business on the local market.
- Follows the KPI established for the online environment.
- Reporting – create monthly Facebook, SEO, Google Analytics, Youtube and CRM reporting.
- Ensure that all creative marketing materials undergo brand review and adhere to strict brand guidelines.
- Previous experience in marketing focused on technology based products or services and dealing with enterprise clients for a minimum of +2 years.
- Good understanding of B2B customer engagement tactics and multiple marketing platforms.
- Experience in implementing digital campaign, with an overview of the latest demand generation strategies
- Advanced know-how in digital marketing techniques (PPC campaigns, Social Media campaigns)
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter.
- Impeccable English grammar and spelling.
- Salesforce.com and HubSpot is a plus.
Benefits we offer
Available throughout (even in Covid times):
- Competitive remuneration
- Flexible working schedule
- Medical insurance
- Meal tickets
- 3 sick-days per year (no questions asked)
- 1 additional vacation day for each year in the company
- Extra free time by compensating public holidays that fall on weekends
Looking forward to return to (after the pandemic):
- Central office location
- Massage sessions at the office
- Sport competitions
- Team buildings and parties
- Lunch & learn sessions
- (online) team events and games
Who we are as a team
- We have a strong sense of responsibility to our clients and the quality of our work. We are accountable for the projects, we tackle clients’ challenges and we go the extra mile to deliver.
- Clients praise us for flexibility. If something is humanly possible, we do it.
- We are fair, honest and transparent with each other and with our clients.
- We strive for top quality and don’t settle for “standards”.
- We trust each other, work well together and deliver value to clients as a team.
Who we are as as company
R Systems specializes in digital transformation services based on the latest technologies in the area of cloud, data analytics, RPA, IA, ML/AI. For almost 30 years in the telecom and technology industry, we have successfully delivered over 1000 complex, high-stake projects to more than 100 operators worldwide, supporting them throughout the 2G to 5G evolution.
As we progress into the digital transformation era, we aim to become the tech partner of choice for global organisations looking to innovate and expand their business through the latest technology.
- 2,700 employees worldwide
- 25 offices in 12 countries in Europe, US, APAC
- 16 delivery hubs, including centers of excellence in Romania, Poland, Moldova
- Partners of Microsoft – cloud computing and cloud application strategic partner; UiPath – RPA/IA Silver partner; Google Cloud; Oracle – Gold Partner; Automation Anywhere and Salesforce – US Gold Partner