R Systems Computaris Europe is looking for a talented and passionate Digital Presales Consultant to join our growing team in Warsaw, Poland, focused on digital transformation solution.
- Working closely with the sales team to support business development, as a customer facing role;
- Gaining a better understanding of competition and market situation.
- Assess technical needs from customers/projects/RFPs and matching them with Digital BU offering;
- influence customer expectations towards the Digital BU portfolio (demand generation) with technical arguments;
- Coordinate with the delivery team for solution design – collecting their inputs in order to prepare the technical proposals;
- Coordinate with main vendors for solution design and presales activities related to a specific opportunity – Microsoft, Google and UiPath and with their distributors in order to secure the costs for a specific duration of time;
- Prepare the technical proposals (respond to RFPs & RFIs) and project’s cost breakdown;
- Identify the solutions differentiators and use them in the proposals in a creative manner in order to increase winning chances;
- Present the value proposition from technical perspective in front of the customers;
- Offer assistance to the sales team in identifying and qualification of opportunities;
- Provide inputs related to technical aspects for the sales and legal team on contractual clauses;
- Origination of new opportunities and documentary support in the project creation phase.
- 5+ years of developing digital solutions based on Cloud technologies, including business app platform like Dynamics 365, Power Platform;
- Bachelors/Master degree in a technology field;
- At least 5-7 years or more presales experience;
- In-depth knowledge of current and future technology trends, such as cloud services (cognitive services, AI &ML) is preferred;
- Excellent presales skills, including planning, organization, communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Ability to work with diverse teams and customers with different skillsets
- Excellent customer facing communications ability;
- Resource and time management ability;
- Ability to work collaboratively;
- Ability to lead and influence a conversation;
- Ability to learn and keep current on new technologies;
Benefits we offer:
Available throughout (even in Covid times):
- Remote/hybrid and flexible working schedule
- Private medical subscription sharing the costs of Multisport card life insurance
- Training and professional certifications programs
- Access to Udemy, plus up to 5 free days for training yearly
- Mobile device and mobile subscription plan
Looking forward to return to (after the pandemic):
- Central office location;
- Excellent social benefits: office massage, sport events, team buildings, team events, parties, lunch & learns and meetups;
- Lunch & learn sessions;
- (Online) team events and games.
Who we are as a company:
R Systems is a global technology and analytics services company. We help our clients achieve speed-to-market, overcome digital barriers, and create business value with our specialized service offerings and consultative business approach.
We speak the language of business as fluently as we do the language of technology. In other words: We speak Digital. Our goal: accelerate our clients’ digital leadership.