R Systems Computaris Europe is looking for a talented and passionate Digital Presales Consultant to join our growing team in Warsaw, Poland, focused on digital transformation solution.
- Working closely with the sales team to support business development, as a customer facing role;
- Gaining a better understanding of competition and market situation.
- Assess technical needs from customers/projects/RFPs and matching them with Digital BU offering;
- influence customer expectations towards the Digital BU portfolio (demand generation) with technical arguments;
- Coordinate with the delivery team for solution design – collecting their inputs in order to prepare the technical proposals;
- Coordinate with main vendors for solution design and presales activities related to a specific opportunity – Microsoft, Google and UiPath and with their distributors in order to secure the costs for a specific duration of time;
- Prepare the technical proposals (respond to RFPs & RFIs) and project’s cost breakdown;
- Identify the solutions differentiators and use them in the proposals in a creative manner in order to increase winning chances;
- Present the value proposition from technical perspective in front of the customers;
- Offer assistance to the sales team in identifying and qualification of opportunities;
- Provide inputs related to technical aspects for the sales and legal team on contractual clauses;
- Origination of new opportunities and documentary support in the project creation phase.
- 5+ years of developing digital solutions based on Cloud technologies, including business app platform like Dynamics 365, Power Platform;
- Bachelors/Master degree in a technology field;
- At least 5-7 years or more presales experience;
- In-depth knowledge of current and future technology trends, such as cloud services (cognitive services, AI &ML) is preferred;
- Excellent presales skills, including planning, organization, communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Ability to work with diverse teams and customers with different skillsets
- Excellent customer facing communications ability;
- Resource and time management ability;
- Ability to work collaboratively;
- Ability to lead and influence a conversation;
- Ability to learn and keep current on new technologies;
Benefits we offer:
Available throughout (even in Covid times):
- Supportive working climate, a very talented team and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performance;
- Udemy and technical trainings & certifications;
- Benefits package includes medical insurance, bookster, flexible working environment, meal tickets and competitive remuneration, 3 sick days;
Looking forward to return to (after the pandemic):
- Central office location;
- Excellent social benefits: office massage, sport events, team buildings, team events, parties, lunch & learns and meetups;
- Lunch & learn sessions;
- (Online) team events and games.
Who we are as a team
- We have a strong sense of responsibility to our clients and the quality of our work. We are accountable for the projects, we tackle clients’ challenges and we go the extra mile to deliver.
- Clients praise us for flexibility. If something is humanly possible, we do it.
- We are fair, honest and transparent with each other and with our clients.
- We strive for top quality and don’t settle for “standards”.
- We trust each other, work well together and deliver value to clients as a team.
Who we are as a company
R Systems specializes in digital transformation services based on the latest technologies in the area of cloud, data analytics, RPA, IA, ML/AI. For almost 30 years in the telecom and technology industry, we have successfully delivered over 1000 complex, high-stake projects to more than 100 operators worldwide, supporting them throughout the 2G to 5G evolution.
As we progress into the digital transformation era, we aim to become the tech partner of choice for global organizations looking to innovate and expand their business through the latest technology.
- 2,700 employees worldwide
- 25 offices in 12 countries in Europe, US, APAC
- 16 delivery hubs, including centers of excellence in Romania, Poland, Moldova
- Partners of Microsoft – cloud computing and cloud application strategic partner; UiPath– RPA/IA Silver partner; Google Cloud; Oracle – Gold Partner; Automation Anywhere and Salesforce – US Gold Partner