Product development and maintenance with Kubernetes and ElasticSearch (ELK).
- Hands-on experience of a programming language & scripting abilities.
- Experience with configuration management tools, in special with Chef.
- Good experience with ELK stack, deployment, features and plugins, near real time data ingestion, search and visualization (Kibana custom dashboards)
- Good experience with Docker, Kubernetes and containerization technologies.
- Experience from running platforms in cloud environment.
- Network understanding (including DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, HTTP(S)).
- Experience with ACL management and certifications usage
- Hands-on experience with Unix/Linux operating systems.
- Experience with Source Code Management Systems (git / GitLab).
- Knowledge of Jira tool.
- Familiar with DevOps methodologies, tools and technics.
- Incident and Problem management skills.
- Experience with CI/CD is welcome.
Available throughout (even in Covid times):
- Competitive remuneration
- Flexible working schedule
- Medical subscription
- Referral policy
- Training platforms
- 3 sick-days per year (no questions asked)
- 1 additional vacation day for each year in the company
- Extra free time by compensating public holidays that fall on weekends
Looking forward to return to (after the pandemic):
- Central office location
- Sport competitions
- Team buildings and parties
- Lunch & learn sessions
- (online) team events and games
Who we are as a team
- We have a strong sense of responsibility to our clients and the quality of our work. We are accountable for the projects; we tackle clients’ challenges and we go the extra mile to deliver.
- Clients praise us for flexibility. If something is humanly possible, we do it.
- We are fair, honest and transparent with each other and with our clients.
- We strive for top quality and do not settle for “standards”.
- We trust each other, work well together and deliver value to clients as a team.
Who we are as company
R Systems specializes in digital transformation services based on the latest technologies in the area of cloud, data analytics, RPA, IA, ML/AI. For almost 30 years in the telecom and technology industry, we have successfully delivered over 1000 complex, high-stake projects to more than 100 operators worldwide, supporting them throughout the 2G to 5G evolution.
As we progress into the digital transformation era, we aim to become the tech partner of choice for global organizations looking to innovate and expand their business through the latest technology.
- 2,700 employees worldwide.
- 25 offices in 12 countries in Europe, US, APAC.
- 16 delivery hubs, including centers of excellence in Romania, Poland, Moldova.
- Partners of Microsoft – cloud computing and cloud application strategic partner; UiPath – RPA/IA Silver partner; Google Cloud; Oracle – Gold Partner; Automation Anywhere and Salesforce – US Gold Partner.