R Systems is looking for an experienced Elastic Search QA Engineer to help deploy, configure, and upgrade test environments, ensuring the end product meets industry standards.
As a QA Engineer, you will enjoy a key role in a team focused on CADM product development and maintenance, as well as migration from VNF to CNF for a global technology leader in the telecommunication industry. You will be collaborating with a dynamic team of developers and engineers, performing a variety of tests to net down potential issues and find adequate solutions to deliver the best possible outcome to clients.
If you are interested in working with the latest cloud-native technologies and collaborating with important names in the telecom field, apply now and join us!
- Write test plans according to business requirements
- Operate with Linux VMs and interact with other components/systems using various protocols
- Deploy, configure, and upgrade test environments
- Perform system tests, regression tests, performance tests, and acceptance tests
- Review and analyse the Functional Specification documents
- Use the bug-handling tool to record discovered product bugs and provide clear evidence on the reported issues
- Produce the Test Report at the End of the Testing Activity
- Work according to agreed project plans
- At least 3 years of experience as a QA engineer with manual testing
- Basic experience with tests automation using different tools
- Experience with ELK Stack: deployment, features, plugins, near real time data ingestion, search, and visualization
- Experience with Kibana Custom visualizations
- Experience in exploratory testing
- Ability to identify where problems are occurring and net down their nature
- Hands-on experience of a programming language & scripting abilities
- Knowledge of full stack principles
- Good understanding of Docker, Kubernetes, and containerization technologies
- Experience running platforms in cloud environments
- Network understanding (including DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, HTTP(S))
- Good knowledge and experience with Unix/Linux operating systems
- Experience with Source Code Management Systems (Git/GitLab)
- Knowledge of Jira tool
- The ability to learn quickly, utilize new concepts, and find creative solutions to problems
- Good written and spoken communication skills, including a solid English level
- A positive, solution-focused attitude and great analytical and organizational skills
What's in it for you:
Who we are as a company:
R Systems is a global technology and analytics services company. We help our clients achieve speed-to-market, overcome digital barriers, and create business value with our specialized service offerings and consultative business approach.
We speak the language of business as fluently as we do the language of technology. In other words: We speak Digital. Our goal: accelerate our clients’ digital leadership.