What we do:
R Systems is a global digital transformation leader that provides AI-driven solutions to clients across industries, through a broad range of technology & AI/analytics services. We continue to empower organizations since over 27 years, with 16 delivery centers, 25+ offices worldwide and a workforce of 2750+ professionals. In Europe, R Systems has offices in UK, Romania, Poland, Switzerland, and Moldova.
Why should you consider joining our team?
Well, we constantly adapt to the modern ways of working. If your professional development is a key focus, you will be glad to hear that we are sharp technology adopters. One of our colleagues’ favorite job perks is not getting bored even after 5 years with us. We are a charismatic bunch, so beware! You will experience that “I really want to go to work” feeling!
As a React Software Engineer
in R Systems you will join an existing scrum team of 7 engineers and provide web and/or modern desktop app development experience for a greenfield project, getting involved with everything from high level architecture and design to low-level coding and application programming.
Here’s what it takes to get here:
Here’s what you will do:
- Over 3 years experience with React development, suitable for building and deploying a complex web-based app.
- Ability to design and write secure, stable, testable, and maintainable code
- Experience with Redux library
- Familiarity in agile methodology
- Excellent communications skills, a versatile and creative mind, with good problem-solving abilities, self-motivation, and energy.
- Experience with Electron, suitable for building and deploying a multi-platform desktop app on Windows and OS X (preferred)
- Know-how on communications products, such as SIP, calling, messaging, or group collaboration. (nice to have)
- Ensure the team builds a great React and Electron app, evangelizing and advising on its architecture, development, and maintainability.
- Full lifecycle of software development including user-story refinement, design, coding, regression testing, problem investigation, debugging and fixing.
- Working with the PO, Scrum Master, Tech Lead, Test Lead and other engineers in the Scrum, to reliably deliver value in each sprint.