Internally, this role will focus on boosting the employee experience – to drive engagement and positive brand sentiment from the teams. Externally, the role will be mainly tasked to support talent attraction and recruitment efforts through various communications channels, including local PR.
The role involves planning and executing effective communications efforts, supporting R Systems core values and business priorities working closely with the local leadership, HR/Recruitment team and external partners.
The ideal candidate has a good level of understanding of employer branding techniques, solid experience in communications, PR, and/or marketing, strong storytelling ability, and exceptional writing skills and a working knowledge of digital marketing.
You’ll enjoy to
- Plan, coordinate, and execute internal communications efforts designed to boost the employee experience and drafting the materials required for each initiative. Be the local lead creating the content for the local page on R Systems intranet.
- Provide support in communicating the employer brand message effectively, including content support.
- Employer Branding & Recruitment Advertising and content creation for social media and other digital channels working with local designer.
- Work with senior management in their employee communication and/or local external communication; draft messages, communications material, and advise on presentation skills.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, PR, Branding and/or Marketing
- Minimum 3 years’ experience from managing projects (independently or as part of team) in relevant work scope (employer branding, content writing, marketing and/or communications/PR), preferably in the technology business.
- Exceptional writing skills with proven experience in internal communications, PR and/or marketing
- Excellent English, written and spoken, additional language skills are an advantage
- Experience in digital marketing/ social media/
- Experience from working on HR-related projects will be considered an asset
- A team player with can-do attitude and strong passion for communications to boost the business and the employee experience
Benefits we offer
Available throughout (even in Covid times):
- Flexible working schedule
- Medical subscription
- 3 sick-days per year (no questions asked)
- 24 holidays/year + 1 day for every year spent in R Systems (starting with the fourth year)
- Extra free time by compensating public holidays that fall on weekends
Looking forward to return to (after the pandemic):
- Central office location
- Sport competitions
- Team buildings and parties
Who we are as a team
- We have a strong sense of responsibility to our clients and the quality of our work. We are accountable for the projects, we tackle clients’ challenges and we go the extra mile to deliver.
- Clients praise us for flexibility. If something is humanly possible, we do it.
- We are fair, honest and transparent with each other and with our clients.
- We strive for top quality and don’t settle for “standards”.
- We trust each other, work well together and deliver value to clients as a team.