We are seeking a creative, forward-thinking, and organized social media specialist to join our growing Employer Brand/Recruitment Marketing team.
In this position, you will interact with targeted candidate and employee communities to help build our R Systems relevance, engagement, and brand preference as a “Best Place to Work”. You must be able to create consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms as well as act quickly and gracefully to resolve any criticisms posted on social media.
You’ll enjoy to
- Execute social media strategy—contribute to research, benchmarking, and messaging
- Generate, edit, publish, and share Employer Branding/Recruitment content daily (original text, graphics, video, and HTML) to owned social media platforms LinkedIn, Glassdoor etc.
- Monitor messaging that may affect our brand reputation among our employee and candidates and assist with negative reviews and news communications
- Assist with internal company communications on our digital platforms
- Build meaningful connections and encourage community members through dialog and messaging
- Create and maintain company social media pages and profiles (for all platforms)
- Create and implement social media editorial calendar for our employee and candidate audiences
- Track and analyze analytics reports to gain insight on traffic, demographics, and effectiveness; utilize this information to positively affect future outcomes
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, or related field
- 2+ years’ experience in digital marketing and social media
- Excellent English, written and spoken, additional language skills are an advantage
- Strong familiarity with the business applications and paid advertising of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Instagram)
- Hands on experience with basic design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Canva need ability to resize images for specific platforms and do simple video editing
- Understanding of social media metrics; able to interpret the results and take action to increase effectiveness of social media campaigns
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Benefits we offer
Available throughout (even in Covid times):
- Flexible working schedule
- Medical subscription
- 3 sick-days per year (no questions asked)
- 24 holidays/year + 1 day for every year spent in R Systems (starting with the fourth year)
- Extra free time by compensating public holidays that fall on weekends
Looking forward to return to (after the pandemic):
- Central office location
- Sport competitions
- Team buildings and parties
Who we are as a team
- We have a strong sense of responsibility to our clients and the quality of our work. We are accountable for the projects, we tackle clients’ challenges and we go the extra mile to deliver.
- Clients praise us for flexibility. If something is humanly possible, we do it.
- We are fair, honest and transparent with each other and with our clients.
- We strive for top quality and don’t settle for “standards”.
- We trust each other, work well together and deliver value to clients as a team.