R Systems is seeking for a skilled Angular Developer to join an international dedicated team and develop high performance telecom applications for a tier-1 mobile operator in Switzerland.
As part of this project, you will be using your top-notch experience to re-build the front end of large telecom application in Angular 11, providing administrative GUI for configuring complex call routing paths.
We primarily work on cutting-edge technology in Agile methodology, so you will enjoy dynamic tech and work environments. If all of this sounds interesting and you have experience with modern software development practices, now is the time to join us!
- Using the latest technologies in front-end development, including Angular 11
- An international Agile team working in close partnership with the client for the development of top industry products and services
- Career and professional development opportunities (workshops, training sessions)
- Design the frontend architecture of the application and develop new features
- Ensure application optimization for maximum performance and scalability
- Analyse front-end requirements and provide feedback until delivery
- Design and create Unit Tests and provide code review
- Collaborate closely with the client’s team
- Learn new technologies and bring your input into modernizing the tech stack
- Contribute to a culture of code quality, drive continuous improvement of processes, and share technical leadership across teams
- Experience with front-end technology skills, mainly: Angular 11 or lower version, RxJS, NgRx, and mxGraph
- At least 2 years of experience as a Frontend Developer in a corporate team
- Graphical taste and ability to propose ergonomic GUI and select appropriate components, layout, and styles
- Attention to detail and proactivity to employ thorough testing
- Solid English skills in both spoken and written communication, so that you can easily discuss issues with native English developers and keep the team informed of any system concerns
- Experience with Node JS, Jasmine, Karma, Protractor, Docker, Jenkins or mxGraph is not mandatory, but represents an advantage
What’s in it for you
On all accounts, pandemic or not:
- Remote/hybrid and flexible working schedule
- Private medical subscription for you and family members
- Training and professional certifications programs
- Access to Udemy, plus up to 5 free days for training yearly
- Mobile device and mobile subscription plan
Plus, as soon as we reach the post-pandemic normal:
- In-person meetings with colleagues in our cool and comfy office located right in the heart of the city
- Massage sessions at the office
- Lunch & Learn sessions
- (Inter)company sports competitions
- Team buildings and parties
Who we are as a company
R Systems is a global technology and analytics services company. We help our clients achieve speed-to-market, overcome digital barriers, and create business value with our specialized service offerings and consultative business approach.
We speak the language of business as fluently as we do the language of technology. In other words: We speak Digital. Our goal: accelerate our clients’ digital leadership.