About the job
This is an opportunity for a skilled Angular Developer working as part of an international dedicated team developing high performance telecom applications for tier-1 mobile operator in Switzerland. You will be using your top-notch experience to re-build in Angular 11 the front end of large telecom application providing administrative GUI for configuring complex call routing paths.
We primarily work on cutting edge technology in Agile methodology so if you’re driven by dynamic tech and work environments, you have experience with modern software development practices, you may be interested to join us.
- Using the latest technologies in front-end development like Angular 11 and more
- An international Agile team working in close partnership with the client for the development of top industry products and services
- Career and professional development opportunities (workshops, training sessions)
- Design the frontend architecture of the application and develop new features
- Ensure application optimization for maximum performance and scalability
- Analyze frontend requirements and provide feedback until delivery
- Design and create Unit Tests and provide code review
- Be part of a mixed team of front-end, back-end and QA engineers and collaborate closely with the client’s team
- Learn new technologies and bring your input into modernizing the tech stack
- Contribute to a culture of code quality, drive continuous improvement of processes, and share technical leadership across teams
- Front-end technology skills, mainly: Angular2+, CSS, HTML, Ajax, Bootstrap, RxJS, NGRX, REST API, and as a plus: Node JS, Jasmine, Karma, Protractor, Docker, Jenkins, mxGraph
- At least 4 + years of experience as a Frontend Developer in a corporate team
- Graphical taste and ability to propose ergonomic GUI and select appropriate components, layout and styles
- Attention to detail and thorough testing
- Excellent written and spoken English; German may be a plus in contact with the customer
- Familiarity with Linux environment
- Knowledge of GWT that will be a plus in the first project; React experience that may be used in later projects
- Experience with developing mobile apps will be a plus
Benefits we offer
Available throughout (even in Covid times):
- Competitive remuneration
- Flexible working schedule
- Medical subscription
- Referral policy
- Training platforms
- 3 sick-days per year (no questions asked)
- 1 additional vacation day for each year in the company
- Extra free time by compensating public holidays that fall on weekends
Looking forward to return to (after the pandemic):
- Central office location
- Sport competitions
- Team buildings and parties
- Lunch & learn sessions
- (online) team events and games
Who we are as a team
- We have a strong sense of responsibility to our clients and the quality of our work. We are accountable for the projects, we tackle clients’ challenges and we go the extra mile to deliver.
- Clients praise us for flexibility. If something is humanly possible, we do it.
- We are fair, honest and transparent with each other and with our clients.
- We strive for top quality and don’t settle for “standards”.
- We trust each other, work well together, and deliver value to clients as a team.
Who we are as as company
R Systems specializes in digital transformation services based on the latest technologies in the area of cloud, data analytics, RPA, IA, ML/AI. For almost 30 years in the telecom and technology industry, we have successfully delivered over 1000 complex, high-stake projects to more than 100 operators worldwide, supporting them throughout the 2G to 5G evolution.
As we progress into the digital transformation era, we aim to become the tech partner of choice for global organisations looking to innovate and expand their business through the latest technology.
- 2,700 employees worldwide
- 25 offices in 12 countries in Europe, US, APAC
- 16 delivery hubs, including centers of excellence in Romania, Poland, Moldova
- Partners of Microsoft – cloud computing and cloud application strategic partner; UiPath – RPA/IA Silver partner; Google Cloud; Oracle – Gold Partner; Automation Anywhere and Salesforce – US Gold Partner.