R Systems is looking for a talented and passionate Senior GO Software Engineer to join our growing team focused on software development for the telecom industry.
Why should you consider joining our team?
Well, we constantly adapt to the modern ways of working. If your professional development is a key focus, you will be glad to hear that we are sharp technology adopters. One of our colleagues’ favorite job perks is not getting bored even after 5 years with us. We are a charismatic bunch, so beware! You will experience that “I really want to go to work” feeling! 😊 Want to find out more? Check us out here: https://eu.rsystems.com/
What we do:
R Systems is a software company providing end-to-end development, system integration and technical consultancy services.
From our elite technical centers in Romania, Poland, and Moldova we successfully serve industry leading companies worldwide. We use an effective combination of technical expertise and client orientation to deliver service excellence from line of code to customer experience.
We have been turning bytes into business since 1992, when R Systems International was founded in the UK. Since then we have opened offices in Poland, Romania, Moldova, Switzerland, Malaysia, the Philippines, India and the US and have successfully delivered 1,000+ projects to 100+ companies worldwide.
Here is what you will have to do:
- a strong understanding of microservice architecture
- ability to design
- develop and implement scalable
- elastic microservice based platforms
What you will need to succeed:
- recommend best practices for the entire solution
- scrutinize project constraints to analyze alternatives, conduct process re-engineering as necessary
- select the technology stack and perform an evaluation
- strong knowledge in software architecture, data structures, modern design patterns, and network protocols
- experience in Golang, RESTful API development
- flexibility to combine GO and Java projects / tasks
- working expertise in microservices
- docker and Kubernetes nice to have