- Producing digital designs and social motion graphics to accompany all types of online marketing and sales collateral
- Designing printed matter including billboard ads, pamphlets, etc.
- Create Social Media graphics
- Collaborating with corporate marketing to ensure brand coherence
- Participate in the full lifecycle of campaigns, from design brief to production
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Think strategically to ensure cohesive messaging and visual identity
- Establish, organize and maintain graphic/document templates and resource libraries
- Demonstrable graphic design skills and expertise, with a strong portfolio
- Fluent in English
- Curation of visual storyline and graphics for multiple projects
- Animated presentation graphics
- Strong visual identity and branding skills
- Illustration skills
- Motion graphic/video skills
- A passion for branding and a collaborative spirit
- Thorough knowledge of up-to-date software in Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office software
Benefits we offer
Available throughout (even in Covid times):
- Competitive remuneration
- Flexible working schedule
- Medical insurance
- Meal tickets
- 3 sick-days per year (no questions asked)
- 1 additional vacation day for each year in the company
- Extra free time by compensating public holidays that fall on weekends
Looking forward to return to (after the pandemic):
- Central office location
- Massage sessions at the office
- Sport competitions
- Team buildings and parties
- Lunch & learn sessions
- (online) team events and games
Who we are as a team
- We have a strong sense of responsibility to our clients and the quality of our work. We are accountable for the projects, we tackle clients’ challenges and we go the extra mile to deliver.
- Clients praise us for flexibility. If something is humanly possible, we do it.
- We are fair, honest and transparent with each other and with our clients.
- We strive for top quality and don’t settle for “standards”.
- We trust each other, work well together and deliver value to clients as a team.
Who we are as as company
R Systems specializes in digital transformation services based on the latest technologies in the area of cloud, data analytics, RPA, IA, ML/AI. For almost 30 years in the telecom and technology industry, we have successfully delivered over 1000 complex, high-stake projects to more than 100 operators worldwide, supporting them throughout the 2G to 5G evolution.
As we progress into the digital transformation era, we aim to become the tech partner of choice for global organisations looking to innovate and expand their business through the latest technology.
- 2,700 employees worldwide
- 25 offices in 12 countries in Europe, US, APAC
- 16 delivery hubs, including centers of excellence in Romania, Poland, Moldova
- Partners of Microsoft – cloud computing and cloud application strategic partner; UiPath – RPA/IA Silver partner; Google Cloud; Oracle – Gold Partner; Automation Anywhere and Salesforce – US Gold Partner