New features for the customer’s products & projects, as well as working on building new customer’s internal tools.
- Lead definition of work and collaborate with Business Analysts to break down high level requirements into understandable pieces of work
- Build API integrations for partners, supporting their interaction with client’s platform, driving correct technology usage and adoption
- Create and update integration templates to deliver consistent, repeatable, and easily supported integrations
- Write code and automated tests for new integrations
- Peer review team members’ code, driving consistency and best practices across the team
- Mentor other team members with new technologies and approaches
- Provide high confidence effort estimates for our integration projects
- Work with Platform Operations to understand monitoring and support requirements
- Facilitate delivery and technical handover of integrations into support team
- Work with Automation/DevOps Engineers to implement effective CI/CD pipelines
- Proven background in software development processes
- Strong experience with Python
- A good understanding of RESTful / SOAP web services
- Good working understanding of cloud technologies such as AWS, Google or Azure, or a strong willingness to learn quickly
- Sound understanding of Cloud architecture principles and platform (AWS)
- Experience with serverless technologies such as AWS Lambda
- Experience with database technologies, ideally DynamoDB (NoSQL) or MySQL
- Good understanding of Configuration Management
- Comfort and sound understanding of identity and authentication principles (e.g. OAuth)
- An analytical mind, with problem solving skills (both alone and with colleagues)
- Passion for technology and enthusiastic personality, capable of hitting the ground running
- Strong communication skills, both spoken and written
- Experience in mentoring others and leading small projects
Benefits we offer
Available throughout (even in Covid times):
- Competitive remuneration
- Flexible working schedule
- Medical subscription
- Referral policy
- Training platforms
- 3 sick-days per year (no questions asked)
- 1 additional vacation day for each year in the company
- Extra free time by compensating public holidays that fall on weekends
Looking forward to return to (after the pandemic):
- Central office location
- Sport competitions
- Team buildings and parties
- Lunch & learn sessions
- (online) team events and games
Who we are as a team
- We have a strong sense of responsibility to our clients and the quality of our work. We are accountable for the projects, we tackle clients’ challenges and we go the extra mile to deliver.
- Clients praise us for flexibility. If something is humanly possible, we do it.
- We are fair, honest and transparent with each other and with our clients.
- We strive for top quality and don’t settle for “standards”.
- We trust each other, work well together and deliver value to clients as a team.
Who we are as as company
R Systems specializes in digital transformation services based on the latest technologies in the area of cloud, data analytics, RPA, IA, ML/AI. For almost 30 years in the telecom and technology industry, we have successfully delivered over 1000 complex, high-stake projects to more than 100 operators worldwide, supporting them throughout the 2G to 5G evolution.
As we progress into the digital transformation era, we aim to become the tech partner of choice for global organisations looking to innovate and expand their business through the latest technology.
- 2,700 employees worldwide
- 25 offices in 12 countries in Europe, US, APAC
- 16 delivery hubs, including centers of excellence in Romania, Poland, Moldova
- Partners of Microsoft – cloud computing and cloud application strategic partner; UiPath – RPA/IA Silver partner; Google Cloud; Oracle – Gold Partner; Automation Anywhere and Salesforce – US Gold Partner