R Systems is looking for a skilled Senior Integration Development Engineer to join a talented team of engineers driving correct technology usage and adoption.
As a Senior Integration Engineer, you will have the chance to make significant contributions to customer integrations, solution innovation, and process evolution, expressing your technical creativity and influencing the most important aspects of process evolution. You will be the technical lead developing new bespoke integrations, as well as supporting operational and implementational needs for the business and customers, like Google, Microsoft, and Amazon.
If you think you are up for the challenge, apply now and join us!
- Lead definition of work and collaborate with Business Analysts to break down high-level requirements into understandable pieces of work
- Build API integrations for partners, supporting their interaction with the client’s platform, driving correct technology usage and adoption
- Create and update integration templates to deliver consistent, repeatable, and easily supported integrations
- Write code and automated tests for new integrations
- Peer review team members’ code, driving consistency and best practices across the team
- Mentor other team members with new technologies and approaches
- Provide high confidence effort estimates for our integration projects
- Work with Platform Operations to understand monitoring and support requirements
- Facilitate delivery and technical handover of integrations to the support team
- Work with Automation/DevOps Engineers to implement effective CI/CD pipelines
- Proven understanding of the software development processes
- Strong experience with Python
- A good understanding of RESTful / SOAP web services
- Hands-on understanding of cloud technologies such as AWS, Google or Azure, or a strong willingness to learn quickly
- Sound understanding of Cloud architecture principles and platform (AWS)
- Experience with serverless technologies such as AWS Lambda
- Experience with database technologies, ideally DynamoDB (NoSQL) or MySQL
- Good understanding of Configuration Management
- Comfort and sound understanding of identity and authentication principles (e.g., OAuth)
- The ability to learn quickly, utilize new concepts, and find creative solutions to problems
- Good written and spoken communication skills, including a solid English level
- A positive, solution-focused attitude and great analytical and organizational skills
What's in it for you:
Who we are as a company:
R Systems is a global technology and analytics services company. We help our clients achieve speed-to-market, overcome digital barriers, and create business value with our specialized service offerings and consultative business approach.
We speak the language of business as fluently as we do the language of technology. In other words: We speak Digital. Our goal: accelerate our clients’ digital leadership.