Why should you consider joining our team?
Well, we constantly adapt to the modern ways of working. If your professional development is a key focus, you’ll be glad to hear that we are sharp technology adopters. One of our colleagues’ favourite job perks is not getting bored even after 5 years with us. We are a charismatic bunch, so beware! You will experience that “I really want to go to work” feeling! 😊
What we do:
We are a software development company working for and with some of the world leading players in the telecom and technology market.
What you’ll be doing:
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information
- Updating accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Updating accounts payable and perform reconciliation
- Collecting cash from customers – coordination with Key Account Manager. Support and/or coordination for internal audit and control
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Ensures that all necessary documents which supporting the transactions are requested, compiled, collected, and archived;
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures. Guides clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information. Secures financial information by completing data base backups
- Manage different assets and posts
What we require from you:
- At least 10 years’ experience working as a senior accountant
- University degree in accounting, finance or banking
- CECCAR/CCF certification is a must
- Fluency in English
- Microsoft Office Excel and Word skills
- Strong organizational, analytical and communication skills
- Committed to self-development and gaining new skills
- Good team working skills
- Very good knowledge of accounting and financial procedures
- Very good understanding of statutory (RO GAAP) and IFRS accounting standards
- Extensive direct and indirect taxation knowledge
- Excellent analytical skills with an attention to details
- Integrity, with the ability to handle confidential information
- Consistency, accuracy and ability to thrive in deadline-driven environment
- Strong initiative and drive for results; Very good organizational skills, able to motivate the team and lead by example