Why should you consider joining our team?
Well, we constantly adapt to the modern ways of working. If your professional development is a key focus, you’ll be glad to hear that we are sharp technology adopters. You’ll learn a lot from company-paid trainings, as well as from our experienced team and from our very diverse international projects. One of our colleagues’ favourite job perks is not getting bored even after 5 years with us!
Moreover, we are stubborn in doing things by the book – be it code writing or employee treatment. Like-minded people will really appreciate this.
We are a charismatic bunch, so beware! You will experience that “I really want to go to work” feeling!
Here’s what you will do:
- IT support for local users – laptops, printers and other technical issues
- Take care of the good functioning of the network
- Take part in the internal IT projects
- Software and hardware – installation and configuration
- Laptops upgrades
- Solve regular problems and incidents
- IT consulting (computer equipment)
Here’s what it takes to get here:
- Experience on similar position or as an IT Help Desk (minimum 1 year)
- Experience in a computer hardware environment
- Great knowledge of Linux and Windows
- Very good English
- Troubleshooting and problem-resolution skills
- Great communication skills
- Analytical skills
Some of the things you’ll find here:
- Challenging problems to solve
- Opportunity to travel and to use English on a daily basis
- Learning about telecom systems
- Great coffee and snacks
- Flexible working environment
- Chillout room
- Medical care for entire family and sport card
- Cozy and friendly atmosphere
- Regular integration events
- Support and a lot of trust
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English at: email@example.com.