What we do:
R Systems is a global digital transformation leader that provides AI-driven solutions to clients across industries, through a broad range of technology & AI/analytics services. We continue to empower organizations since over 27 years, with 16 delivery centers, 25+ offices worldwide and a workforce of 2750+ professionals. In Europe, R Systems has offices in UK, Romania, Poland, Switzerland, and Moldova.
Why should you consider joining our team?
Well, we constantly adapt to the modern ways of working. If your professional development is a key focus, you will be glad to hear that we are sharp technology adopters. One of our colleagues’ favorite job perks is not getting bored even after 5 years with us. We are a charismatic bunch, so beware! You will experience that “I really want to go to work” feeling! Want to find out more? Check us out here: www.eu.rsystems.com
Here’s what you will do:
- Responsible for end to end recruitment process with various IT clients and completion of hiring goals.
- Responsible for working closely with Hiring Managers to execute on the ongoing positions.
- Active participation in the full cycle of recruitment efforts, including emphasis on the ability of assessment skills to help evaluating candidates and ensuring the highest bar.
- Being the 2nd point of contact assigned by Hiring Managers for allocated clients and providing continuous support from the delivery point of view, interview coordination within the team under the guidance of Leaders / Account Managers on various clients to support on various recruitment assignments.
- Searching, creating and managing candidate Database according to client’s requirements. Helping Hiring Managers for proper evaluation of the required roles before submission.
- Networking, research and data management.
- Assisting Hiring Managers to prepare delivery reports on weekly basis on assigned clients as 2nd point of contact.
Here’s what it takes to get here:
- Any Graduate / Masters with >5 Years of IT recruitment experience.
- Being able to work as a team player as well as an individual.
- Possessing the best possible assessment skills in screening candidates.
- Ability to properly manage the database for these roles as per client requirement and producing the same as and when required by the Hiring Manager.
- Being able to create a network and be active strongly on various online tools (Eg. – LinkedIn).
- Being an extrovert and a constant support system for the new joiners in the team.