As a JAINSLee Software Engineer in our team you will work on maintaining and adding new features to well established telco products used by millions of mobile subscribers around the world.
Our focus is on building cloud native, highly scalable applications that can be deployed and operated in both private and public clouds.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code according to specifications
- Document features based on project specifications
- Collaborate with quality engineers to ensure project deliverables
- Maintain and enhance Python scripts used for CI
- Identify and investigate bugs, and offer solutions to these problems
- Communicate with customers’ Team Leads through various communication channels
- Attend Scrum specific ceremonies (daily standups, planning sessions, retros…)
- Pass on knowledge through trainings, presentations and mentoring sessions to less experienced colleagues
- Provide status and feedback to management
- Experience with software development in Java, Oracle (including MySQL Cluster) and Unix.
- Working proficiency in Java and JAINSLee
- Good knowledge of automated application testing (unit, functional/integration, system testing)
- Desire to learn new technologies
- Knowledge of Git/GitLab
- Problem solving and analytical thinking
- Good communication skills
- Experience working in an Agile environment is a plus
- Basic knowledge and experience with telecommunication signaling protocols (eg. SS7, Diameter).
- Experience with systematic software development methodologies.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Ability to work in small teams.
- A plus would be experience with using Rhino TAS.
Available throughout (even in Covid times):
- Flexible working schedule
- Medical subscription
- Referral policy
- Training platforms
- 3 sick-days per year (no questions asked)
- 1 additional vacation day for each year in the company
- Extra free time by compensating public holidays that fall on weekends
Looking forward to return to (after the pandemic):
- Central office location
- Sport competitions
- Team buildings and parties
- Lunch & learn sessions
- (online) team events and games
Who we are as a company
R Systems specializes in digital transformation services based on the latest technologies in the area of cloud, data analytics, RPA, IA, ML/AI. For almost 30 years in the telecom and technology industry, we have successfully delivered over 1000 complex, high-stake projects to more than 100 operators worldwide, supporting them throughout the 2G to 5G evolution.
As we progress into the digital transformation era, we aim to become the tech partner of choice for global organizations looking to innovate and expand their business through the latest technology.
- 2,700 employees worldwide
- 25 offices in 12 countries in Europe, US, APAC
- 16 delivery hubs, including centers of excellence in Romania, Poland, Moldova
- Partners of Microsoft– cloud computing and cloud application strategic partner; UiPath – RPA/IA Silver Partner; Google Cloud; Oracle –Gold Partner; Automation Anywhere and Salesforce – US Gold Partner