R Systems is looking for an experienced JAINSLEE Software Engineer ready to play an active role in the evolution of the telecom field, helping telco operators take their intelligent networks one step further.
As a JSLEE Software Engineer in our team, you will work on maintaining and adding new features to well-established telco products used by millions of mobile subscribers around the world.
Our focus is on building cloud-native, highly scalable applications that can be deployed and operated in both private and public clouds. If you are up for the challenge and want to play a part in providing innovative services to clients in the telecommunication industry, now is the time to join us!
- A key role in a dynamic team of skilled developers with a passion for learning and innovation
- Career and professional development opportunities (certifications, workshops, training sessions)
- The opportunity to work in a field that impacts the services used by billions of mobile subscribers globally
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code according to specifications
- Document features based on project specifications
- Collaborate with quality engineers to ensure project deliverables
- Maintain and enhance Python scripts used for CI
- Identify and investigate bugs, and offer solutions to these problems
- Communicate with customers’ Team Leads through various communication channels
- Attend Scrum specific ceremonies (daily stand-ups, planning sessions, retros…)
- Pass on knowledge through training, presentations, and mentoring sessions to less experienced colleagues
- Provide status and feedback to management
- Experience with software development in Java, Oracle (including MySQL Cluster) and Unix.
- Working proficiency in Java and JAINSLEE
- Good knowledge of automated application testing (unit, functional/integration, system testing)
- Familiarity with Git/GitLab
- Basic knowledge and experience with telecommunication signalling protocols (e.g., SS7, Diameter).
- Experience with systematic software development methodologies.
- Knowledge of Rhino TAS is not mandatory but represents an advantage
- Previous experience working in an Agile environment also represents an advantage
- Problem-solving and analytical thinking, as well as a desire to learn new technologies
- Solid communication skills in both written and spoken English
- The ability to work in small teams.
What’s in it for you
On all accounts, pandemic or not:
- Remote/hybrid and flexible working schedule
- Private medical subscription for you and family members
- Training and professional certifications programs
- Access to Udemy, plus up to 5 free days for training yearly
- Mobile device and mobile subscription plan
Plus, as soon as we reach the post-pandemic normal:
- In-person meetings with colleagues in our cool and comfy office located right in the heart of the city
- Massage sessions at the office
- Lunch & Learn sessions
- (Inter)company sports competitions
- Team buildings and parties
Who we are as a company
R Systems is a global technology and analytics services company. We help our clients achieve speed-to-market, overcome digital barriers, and create business value with our specialized service offerings and consultative business approach.
We speak the language of business as fluently as we do the language of technology. In other words: We speak Digital. Our goal: accelerate our clients’ digital leadership.