R Systems is looking for an innovative Java Developer to join our international team of skilled professionals that help develop and improve high-end digital products for the telecom field.
As a Java Developer, you will take on a unique opportunity to join our client, one of the Telco technology leaders across mobile, fixed and cloud networks in the US, European and Asian business markets, supplying communication solutions directly or via our extensive network of trusted channel partners.
In all our projects, we collaborate to actively drive digitalization and draw new paths for our customers and employees. If you are driven by innovation and always up for new challenges, apply now to join our team!
- Create, design, implement, and maintain Java-based applications
- Analyze user requirements and business objectives
- Define application functionality
- Translate requirements into code for new or existing solutions and projects
- Prioritize, assign, and execute tasks throughout the software development life cycle
- Develop and test software
- Review, test, and debug team members’ code and resolve technical problems that arise
- Develop documentation
- Provide technical consultation and support in the development of automation solutions
- Develop original, intricate solutions and simplify when feasible to improve maintainability
- Assure quality, security, and compliance requirements are met
- Good knowledge of OOP concept and Object-Oriented Design (OOD)
- In-depth knowledge of popular Java frameworks like Spring
- Working experience with Unix/Linux environment
- Solid expertise in databases technologies (SQL and noSQL) and statistical analyses
- Experience with Agile Scrum development methodology
- Ability to design and implement process solutions for automation
- Good knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes and containerization technologies
- Familiarity with microservices, events driven architecture
- Good understanding of CI/CD tools and process (Maven/Gradle, GIT, CI/CD)
- Knowledge of Network concepts and protocols
- Familiarity with API integrations (REST, SOAP, others)
- Good knowledge of configuration management tools (Chef/Ansible/Puppet or similar)
- The ability to learn quickly, utilize new concepts, and find creative solutions to problems
- Good written and spoken communication skills, including a solid English level
- A positive, solution-focused attitude and great analytical and organizational skills
Nice to have:
- Experience with Spring Data, Apache Camel, Dropwizard
- Experience with front end development technologies (HTML, CSS, React-Angular)
What's in it for you:
Who we are as a company:
R Systems is a global technology and analytics services company. We help our clients achieve speed-to-market, overcome digital barriers, and create business value with our specialized service offerings and consultative business approach.
We speak the language of business as fluently as we do the language of technology. In other words: We speak Digital. Our goal: accelerate our clients’ digital leadership.