About the project
You will be responsible for developing enterprise applications to support our client’s business in the telecommunications domain. You will serve as an expert on specific modules, applications or technologies, and deal with complex assignments during the software development life-cycle.
- You will take ownership and accountability of specific modules within an application and provides technical support and guidance during solution design for new requirements, problem resolution for critical/complex issues
- You will Ensures code is maintainable, scalable and supportable.
- You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code and providing fixes (analyzes and fixes bugs) and work arounds, will review changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions, will highlight risks and will help mitigate risks from technical aspects.
- You will bring continuous improvements/efficiencies to the software or business processes by utilizing software engineering tools and various innovative techniques, and reusing existing solutions. By means of automation, reduces design complexity, reduces time to response, and simplifies the client/end-user experience.
- Several years of experience working on Java Backend projects
- Practical experience in developing in Java in a Unix environment
- Knowledge of REST API
- Very good English
Nice to have:
- Experience with platforms using Kubernetes, Docker and CI/CD toolset using Jenkins
- Knowledge of any scripting language Python, Shell, bash
- Apache Camel, Apache Kafka, Spring
- Telco experience in either Charging, Policy or BSS environments
- Experience in software integration
Benefits we offer
Available throughout (even in Covid times):
- Remote work and flexible working schedule
- Private medical subscription, life insurance and sharing the costs of sports activity memberships
- Referral policy
- 5 days/year for self development courses and free access to Udemy
- 24 holidays/year + 1 day for every year spent in R Systems (starting with the fourth year)
- Online team events and games
Looking forward to return to (after the pandemic):
- Central office location with game room, leisure area, parking space for employees
- Sport competitions
- Team buildings and parties
- Lunch & learn sessions
Who we are as as company
R Systems is a global technology and analytics services company. We help our clients achieve speed-to-market, overcome digital barriers, and create business value with our specialized service offerings and consultative business approach.
We speak the language of business as fluently as we do the language of technology. In other words: We speak Digital. Our goal: accelerate our clients’ digital leadership.
For almost 30 years in the telecom and technology industry, we have successfully delivered over 1000 complex, high-stake projects to more than 100 operators worldwide, supporting them throughout the 2G to 5G evolution.
- +3,000 employees worldwide
- 25 offices in 12 countries in Europe, US, APAC
- 16 delivery hubs, including centers of excellence in Poland, Romania, Moldova
- Partners of Microsoft – cloud computing and cloud application strategic partner; UiPath – RPA/IA Silver partner; Google Cloud; Oracle – Gold Partner; Automation Anywhere and Salesforce – US Gold Partner