This is an opportunity for an experienced Java Developer working as part of a world-class team for one of the leading providers of Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) on the UK, Dutch, Spanish and German business markets.
- Being part of a medium-size Agile team geographically distributed across several locations.
- A key role in a team with senior engineers developing and bringing innovation into existing system
- Career and professional development opportunities (certifications, workshops, training sessions)
- Good knowledge of OOP concept and Java programing language
- Knowledge and understanding of relational databases concepts and decision support tools
- Familiarity with configuration management tools
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools and process (Maven, GIT, CI/CD)
- Virtualization/containerization knowledge (Vagrant, VirtualBox, Docker, VMWare)
- Familiarity with process modeling
- Experience with Unix/Linux environment.
- Experience with databases technologies (SQL)
- Experience with Agile Scrum development methodology (Daily standup, Sprint planning and Sprint retrospective meetings)
- Experience in designing and implementing process solutions for automation
Benefits we offer
Available throughout (even in Covid times):
- Competitive remuneration
- Remote work and flexible working schedule
- Private medical subscription, life insurance and sharing the costs of sports activity memberships
- Referral policy
- 5 days/year for self development courses and free access to Udemy
- 1 additional vacation day for each year in the company
- Online team events and games
Looking forward to return to (after the pandemic):
- Central office location with game room, leisure area, parking space for employees
- Sport competitions
- Teambuildings and parties
- Lunch & learn sessions
Who we are as as company
R Systems is a global technology and analytics services company. We help our clients achieve speed-to-market, overcome digital barriers, and create business value with our specialized service offerings and consultative business approach.
We speak the language of business as fluently as we do the language of technology. In other words: We speak Digital. Our goal: accelerate our clients’ digital leadership.
For almost 30 years in the telecom and technology industry, we have successfully delivered over 1000 complex, high-stake projects to more than 100 operators worldwide, supporting them throughout the 2G to 5G evolution.
- +3,000 employees worldwide
- 25 offices in 12 countries in Europe, US, APAC
- 16 delivery hubs, including centers of excellence in Poland, Romania, Moldova
- Partners of Microsoft – cloud computing and cloud application strategic partner; UiPath – RPA/IA Silver partner; Google Cloud; Oracle – Gold Partner; Automation Anywhere and Salesforce – US Gold Partner