As a Junior Accountant in R Systems you will support administrative process of R Systems.
Why should you consider joining our team?
Well, we constantly adapt to the modern ways of working. If your professional development is a key focus, you’ll be glad to hear that we are sharp technology adopters. You’ll learn a lot from company-paid trainings, as well as from our experienced team and from our very diverse international projects. One of our colleagues’ favorite job perks is not getting bored even after 5 years with us!
Moreover, we are stubborn in doing things by the book – be it code writing or employee treatment. Likeminded people will really appreciate this.
We are a charismatic bunch, so beware! You will experience that “I really want to go to work” feeling!
Here’s what you will do:
- Asset Management
- Travel arrangements: reservations – flights, hotels and all necessary travel documents, visas
- Various reports for the management related to the cost analysis related to the general and admin costs and travel expenditure
- Expenses management/reports for onsite trips
- Insurances – annual renewal and regular updates
- Manage debit cards, current account related changes (commissions, mandates), issue of warranty letters
- Offers support to junior office assistant
Here’s what it takes to get here:
- Friendly – attitude
- Good communication and English skills
- Detail oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy
- Highly organized and flexible
- Ability to multitask and meet changing deadlines
- Self-directed and able to complete projects with limited supervision
- Maintains staff confidentiality
- Working knowledge of email, scheduling, spreadsheets, and presentation software
- University degree Education: Economics is a plus
What’s in it for you:
- Supportive working climate, a very talented team and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performance
- Technical trainings and certifications
- Benefits package including medical insurance, flexible working environment, meal tickets and competitive remuneration, 3 sick days/year
- Excellent social benefits: office massage, sport events, team buildings, team events, parties, lunch & learns and meetups
- Bookster subscription
- Central office location