We are looking for a confident Junior Digital Content Writer who can support talent attraction and employer branding efforts with engaging content. With a solid command of English, writing and marketing techniques, you must be able to turn HR jargon and tech talk into meaningful and compelling content.
The ideal candidate has a natural flair for the written word, high attention to detail and a passion to thrive in dynamic environments with opportunities for development in various areas of digital marketing and communications.
- Develop content and create copy for a variety of assets
including job descriptions, career webpages, job descriptions, social media,
blogs, articles, events, and the company website.
- Edit and polish existing content to improve readability,
engagement and consistency.
- Create compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the
attention of the target audience.
- Proofread content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Assist the marketing team in developing content for advertising
campaigns across various channels.
- Conduct research on industry-related topics in order to develop
- Identify market trends and the target audience’s needs and
recommend new content to address gaps in the company’s current content.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, English, journalism, or related field.
- Solid writing skills, excellent English (written and spoken)
- Familiarity with MS Office, content management systems, marketing tools, web publication techniques
- Good understanding of the technology industry and the latest marketing trends and techniques
- Creativity and a keen eye for details
- A team player with can-do attitude and strong passion for communications to boost the business and the employee experience
- Collaboration as a creative partner with internal teams such as Marketing, Recruitment, HR, Delivery, IT, Sales, Operations and others
- Experience from working on HR-related projects will be considered an asset
Available throughout (even in Covid times):
- Flexible working schedule
- Medical subscription
- Referral policy
- Training platforms
- 3 sick-days per year (no questions asked)
- 1 additional vacation day for each year in the company
- Extra free time by compensating public holidays that fall on weekends
Looking forward to return to (after the pandemic):
- Central office location
- Sport competitions
- Team buildings and parties
- Lunch & learn sessions
- (online) team events and games
Who we are as a company
R Systems is a global technology and analytics services company. We help our clients achieve speed-to-market, overcome digital barriers, and create business value with our specialized service offerings and consultative business approach.
We speak the language of business as fluently as we do the language of technology. In other words: We speak Digital. Our goal: accelerate our clients’ digital leadership.
For almost 30 years in the telecom and technology industry, we have successfully delivered over 1000 complex, high-stake projects to more than 100 operators worldwide, supporting them throughout the 2G to 5G evolution.
As we progress into the digital transformation era, we aim to become the tech partner of choice for global organisations looking to innovate and expand their business through the latest technology.
- 2,700 employees worldwide
- 25 offices in 12 countries in Europe, US, APAC
- 16 delivery hubs, including centers of excellence in Romania, Poland, Moldova
- Partners of Microsoft – cloud computing and cloud application strategic partner; UiPath – RPA/IA Silver Partner; Google Cloud; Oracle – Gold Partner; Automation Anywhere and Salesforce – US Gold Partner.