Why should you consider joining our team?
Well, we constantly adapt to the modern ways of working. If your professional development is a key focus, you’ll be glad to hear that we are sharp technology adopters. You’ll learn a lot from company-paid trainings, as well as from our experienced team and from our very diverse international projects. One of our colleagues’ favorite job perks is not getting bored even after 5 years with us!
Moreover, we are stubborn in doing things by the book – be it code writing or employee treatment. Likeminded people will really appreciate this.
We are a charismatic bunch, so beware! You will experience that “I really want to go to work”
Here’s what you will do:
Design and specification:
- Update an existing design document with the detailed design strictly for the area you implemented.
- Implement, test and debug a project feature of limited scope.
- Understand existing implementations with mentoring. Processes:
- Work according to agreed project plans. Adhere to R Systems time reporting and other administrative procedures using R Systems’ tools for this purpose.
- Limited proficiency in tools, programming and debugging techniques, but you can learn rather fast how to use them.
- You can find root cause and fix simple bugs in the scope of the project. Technical documentation:
- You can document features implemented by you.
- You can provide support on features implemented by you.
- Mandatory availability to take part in an out of our third-level support rota, when required to do so by R Systems.
Here’s what it takes to get here:
- Good knowledge of Java language
- Good knowledge of OOP
- Good knowledge of Linux
- Good understanding of memory management in non-garbage collected environments
- Source control: Git, Subversion
- Strong collaboration skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks
- Analytical and communication skills
- Systematic software development methodologies
- Experience with scripting (bash, ksh, ssh, pearl – at least one of them)
To apply for this position, please send us your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org.