About the job
We are looking for a Legal Advisor to be responsible for providing legal assistance and advice to our internal clients (management team). The responsibilities of a Legal Advisor include drafting legal documents, structuring solutions for issues, and providing support in legal issues.
A family environment built by a highly resourceful team, that has discovered the unique recipe of fun and drive to support efficiently the entire organization business decision. The dynamic way of working that will leverage personal development.
- Conducting legal analysis and researching legal matters.
- Becoming the right hand of the Contract manager and administering the customers and suppliers’ contracts.
- Providing legal advice at the operational level, being involved at the corporate level.
- Drafting legal opinions and briefing documents.
- Preparing and revisioning of the legal documents.
- Reviewing legal material.
- Formulating formalities regarding settlements of disputes.
- Monitoring the implementation of the legal clauses.
- Being responsible with the Labor Legislation processes.
- Using GDPR knowledge and offering support for our departments when needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law.
- Experience in the law field.
- Strong analytical and research skills.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work well within a team and individually.
- Ability to work long hours when needed.
- Can make good judgments.
- Being able to manage a large workload with a tight deadline.
- Remain up to date with laws.
Benefits we offer
Available throughout (even in Covid times):
|Looking forward to return to (after the pandemic):|
– competitive remuneration
– flexible working schedule
– medical insurance
– meal tickets
– 3 sick-days per year (no questions asked)
– 1 additional vacation day for each year in the company
– (online) team events and games
– Central office location
– Massage sessions at the office
– Sport competitions
– Team buildings and parties
– Lunch & learn sessions
Who we are as a team
- We have a strong sense of responsibility to our clients and the quality of our work. We are accountable for the projects, we tackle clients’ challenges and we go the extra mile to deliver.
- Clients praise us for flexibility. If something is humanly possible, we do it.
- We are fair, honest and transparent with each other and with our clients.
- We strive for top quality and don’t settle for “standards”.
- We trust each other, work well together and deliver value to clients as a team.
Who we are as as company
R Systems specializes in digital transformation services based on the latest technologies in the area of cloud, data analytics, RPA, IA, ML/AI. For almost 30 years in the telecom and technology industry, we have successfully delivered over 1000 complex, high-stake projects to more than 100 operators worldwide, supporting them throughout the 2G to 5G evolution.
As we progress into the digital transformation era, we aim to become the tech partner of choice for global organisations looking to innovate and expand their business through the latest technology.
- 2,700 employees worldwide
- 25 offices in 12 countries in Europe, US, APAC
- 16 delivery hubs, including centers of excellence in Romania, Poland, Moldova
Partners of Microsoft – cloud computing and cloud application strategic partner; UiPath – RPA/IA Silver partner; Google Cloud; Oracle – Gold Partner; Automation Anywhere and Salesforce – US Gold Partner.