About the job
As a Manual QA Engineer, you will be part of a new cross functional squad responsible for one of these initiatives. As part of the squad, with end to end responsibility for the delivery of the product, you will have specific responsibility for developing and implementing QA tools and practices that can be consumed by other members of the team and integrated into a CI/CD pipeline.
- Being part of a medium-size Agile team
- A key role in a team with senior engineers developing and bringing innovation into existing system
- Career and professional development opportunities (certifications, workshops, training sessions)
- Proven background of applying QA best practices.
- A proven track record of formulating a QA strategy.
- Manual testing of complex software products.
- Experience of applying QA in production environments.
- Experience of manual testing in multiple languages.
- Experience of User Interface testing.
- Experience of Software Quality Assurance.
- Ability to break down complexity and make things simple.
- Able to work with efficiency whilst maintaining accuracy when against tight deadlines.
- Good knowledge of Gherkin
- Good knowledge of Cucumber
- Good knowledge of Junit, Selenium web driver
- Good knowledge of SQL for Whitebox testing
- Must be capable of defining and executing test plans
- Linux is a must
- English language is a must
- Strong customer focus and awareness, committed to quality.
- Good oral, written and presentation skills, with ability to organize and present technical material in an easily understood manner
- Self-Starter with an ability to work on own initiative
- Determination to reach an end goal and work through challenges
- Dynamic and achievement orientated
- Flexibility of approach
- Team player – collaborative
- Professional & proactive
What's in it for you:
Who we are as a company:
R Systems is a global technology and analytics services company. We help our clients achieve speed-to-market, overcome digital barriers, and create business value with our specialized service offerings and consultative business approach.
We speak the language of business as fluently as we do the language of technology. In other words: We speak Digital. Our goal: accelerate our clients’ digital leadership.