- Work with industry leading mediation product MediationZone from DigitalRoute
- Configure mediation flows in drag-and-drop editor to define major data processing steps
- Develop java-like code in dedicated IDE to transform, aggregate, enrich processed records
- Access Couchbase and Oracle databases
- Support test and operations engineers, create technical documentation
- Maintain and enhance automation scripts used for testing and CI, work in Docker environment
- Identify and investigate bugs, support the operations team
- Communicate with customers’ team through various communication channels, attend Scrum ceremonies
Benefits we offer
Available throughout (even in Covid times):
- Good communication skills, fluent English; French or German will be a plus
- Mature programming skills, familiarity with Unix environment, shell scripting, git source control
- Desire to learn new product, protocol, work with web services, and see the telecom operator from the inside
- Self-starter attitude, problem-solving and analytical thinking needed for troubleshooting
- Prudence needed in maintenance work
- Readiness to work in scrum agile environment, based on Jira tasks, according to SAFe methodology
- Telekom background is a plus, especially rating and billing; experience with OpenStack is a plus
Looking forward to return to (after the pandemic):
- Flexible working schedule & Telework
- Medical subscription
- Referral Bonus
- Learning platform & up to 5 days or learning /year
Who we are as a team
- Central office location
- Office events
- Team buildings and parties
- Lunch & learn sessions
- (Online) team events and games
Who we are as a company
- We have a strong sense of responsibility to our clients and the quality of our work. We are accountable for the projects, we tackle clients’ challenges and we go the extra mile to deliver.
- Clients praise us for flexibility. If something is humanly possible, we do it.
- We are fair, honest and transparent with each other and with our clients.
- We strive for top quality and don’t settle for “standards”.
- We trust each other, work well together and deliver value to clients as a team.
R Systems specializes in digital transformation services based on the latest technologies in the area of cloud, data analytics, RPA, IA, ML/AI. For almost 30 years in the telecom and technology industry, we have successfully delivered over 1000 complex, high-stake projects to more than 100 operators worldwide, supporting them throughout the 2G to 5G evolution.
As we progress into the digital transformation era, we aim to become the tech partner of choice for global organizations looking to innovate and expand their business through the latest technology.
- 2,700 employees worldwide
- 25 offices in 12 countries in Europe, US, APAC
- 16 delivery hubs, including centers of excellence in Romania, Poland, Moldova
- Partners of Microsoft – cloud computing and cloud application strategic partner; UiPath– RPA/IA Silver partner; Google Cloud; Oracle – Gold Partner; Automation Anywhere and Salesforce – US Gold Partner