As a DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for ensuring that the Continuous Integration/Continuous Development/Continuous Testing and all testing environments are operating correctly for use by local and nearshore development teams.
- Propagate the DevOps culture throughout the company
- Build Infrastructure as Code using Software Configuration Management Tools (Puppet, Chef, Ansible) for test environments
- Provide general support for used tools
- Manage CI/CD/CT pipelines based on Gitlab and Jenkins tools. Azure pipeline nice to have
- Manage virtual environments based on different virtualization tools (VMware, OpenStack)
- Manage containerized environments (Dockers, LXC, K8s)
- Manage Kubernetes’s cluster (based on OpenShift)
- Analyze the team and user needs
- Prepare relevant technical documentation for the above responsibilities
- Create/improve documentation for troubleshooting
- Level of independence: act as an evangelizer of the specific area
- Kubernetes is a must
- Experience: 3+ years
- Technical skills to operate and maintain private OpenStack and VMware clouds
- Good knowledge about System reliability, high-availability solutions
- Good knowledge about relational databases and NoSQL databases
- Analytical skills to identify where problems are occurring and net down the nature of the problem
- Communication skills to discuss issues with testers and developers and to keep the overall team appraised of any system issues
- Good organizational, time and task management skills to prioritize work items
- Enthusiasm to learn new skills about new products and environments
- Problem solving skills
Who we are as a team
- We have a strong sense of responsibility to our clients and the quality of our work. We are accountable for the projects, we tackle clients’ challenges and we go the extra mile to deliver.
- Clients praise us for flexibility. If something is humanly possible, we do it.
- We are fair, honest and transparent with each other and with our clients.
- We strive for top quality and don’t settle for “standards”.
- We trust each other, work well together and deliver value to clients as a team.
Benefits we offer
Available throughout (even in Covid times):
- Competitive remuneration
- Flexible working schedule
- Medical subscription
- Referral policy
- Training platforms
- 3 sick-days per year (no questions asked)
- 1 additional vacation day for each year in the company
- Extra free time by compensating public holidays that fall on weekends
Looking forward to return to (after the pandemic):
- Central office location
- Sport competitions
- Team buildings and parties
- Lunch & learn sessions
- (online) team events and games
Who we are as as company
R Systems specializes in digital transformation services based on the latest technologies in the area of cloud, data analytics, RPA, IA, ML/AI. For almost 30 years in the telecom and technology industry, we have successfully delivered over 1000 complex, high-stake projects to more than 100 operators worldwide, supporting them throughout the 2G to 5G evolution.
As we progress into the digital transformation era, we aim to become the tech partner of choice for global organisations looking to innovate and expand their business through the latest technology.
- 2,700 employees worldwide
- 25 offices in 12 countries in Europe, US, APAC
- 16 delivery hubs, including centers of excellence in Romania, Poland, Moldova
- Partners of Microsoft – cloud computing and cloud application strategic partner; UiPath – RPA/IA Silver partner; Google Cloud; Oracle – Gold Partner; Automation Anywhere and Salesforce – US Gold Partner