R Systems is looking for a mid-level DevOps Engineer to join our team of skilled professionals focused on developing and improving high-end digital products for important clients in the telecom field.
As a DevOps Engineer working with us, you will be responsible for ensuring that the Continuous Integration/Continuous Development/Continuous Testing processes, as well as all testing environments, are operating correctly and can be properly used by local and nearshore development teams. Another major focus will be ensuring that these systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats and vulnerabilities.
If you are ready to take on this opportunity and nurture your skills alongside one of the leading telecom operators in the world, now is the time to apply and join our team!
- Manage CI/CD/CT pipelines based on Gitlab and Jenkins tools
- Manage virtual environments and clusters based on different virtualization tools (OpenStack, Kubernetes)
- Ensure that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats and vulnerabilities
- Identify technical problems and developing software updates and ‘fixes’
- Analyze the team and user needs
- Work with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- Prepare relevant technical documentation for the above responsibilities
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors
- Design procedures and manage documentation for system troubleshooting and maintenance
- 3+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer or in a similar software engineering role
- Good experience of Linux/Unix and shell scripting
- Technical skills to operate and maintain private OpenStack and Kubernetes clouds
- Experience with Kubernetes applications development (Skaffold, Helm, Ingress, CRD)
- Good knowledge of System reliability, high-availability solutions
- High level knowledge of relational databases and NoSQL databases, queue brokers and ELK
- Ability to identify where problems are occurring and net down their nature
- The ability to learn quickly, utilize new concepts, and find creative solutions to problems
- Good written and spoken communication skills, including a solid English level
- A positive, solution-focused attitude and great analytical and organizational skills
What's in it for you:
Who we are as a company:
R Systems is a global technology and analytics services company. We help our clients achieve speed-to-market, overcome digital barriers, and create business value with our specialized service offerings and consultative business approach.
We speak the language of business as fluently as we do the language of technology. In other words: We speak Digital. Our goal: accelerate our clients’ digital leadership.