We are looking for a dynamic, flexible and team player professional to join our team as a C/C++ Developer. We are seeking for highly motivated professionals, passionate of their work, willing to act and to achieve results.
- Create and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C code according to specifications Document features based on project specifications; write unit tests; write PL/SQL scripts;
- Collaborate with quality engineers and project experts to ensure project deliverables,
- Identify and investigate defects, and offer solutions to these problems;
- Communicate with customers’ Team Leads;
- Pass on knowledge through trainings, presentations and mentoring sessions to less experienced colleagues
- Provide status and feedback to management
- Minimum 4-year experience in working with C/C++ (focus on C experience, but also C++ is relevant)
- Minimum 1-year experience in working with Oracle DB + PL/SQL
- The ability to quickly learn and utilize new concepts and find creative solutions to problems
- A self-driven and proactive attitude with the ability to work both independently and in groups
- Good understanding of memory management in non-garbage collected environments
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms, multithreading and network protocols
- Fluency with code versioning tools (such as Git)
- Willingness to learn new technologies in the future – including Java;
- Experience with Unix/Linux environment
- Advanced English speaking and writing skills
Nice to have:
- Telecom industry knowledge (e.g. architectures, protocols, applications, etc.)
- Docker, Kubernetes;
- any cloud deployment experience;
- C++ and Java development (highly appreciated)
Benefits we offer
Available throughout (even in Covid times):
- Competitive remuneration
- Flexible working schedule
- Medical subscription
- Referral policy
- Training platforms
- 3 sick-days per year (no questions asked)
- 1 additional vacation day for each year in the company
- Extra free time by compensating public holidays that fall on weekends
Looking forward to return to (after the pandemic):
- Central office location
- Sport competitions
- Team buildings and parties
- Lunch & learn sessions
- (online) team events and games
Who we are as a team
- We have a strong sense of responsibility to our clients and the quality of our work. We are accountable for the projects, we tackle clients’ challenges and we go the extra mile to deliver.
- Clients praise us for flexibility. If something is humanly possible, we do it.
- We are fair, honest and transparent with each other and with our clients.
- We strive for top quality and don’t settle for “standards”.
- We trust each other, work well together and deliver value to clients as a team.
Who we are as as company
R Systems is a global technology and analytics services company. We help our clients achieve speed-to-market, overcome digital barriers, and create business value with our specialized service offerings and consultative business approach.
We speak the language of business as fluently as we do the language of technology. In other words: We speak Digital. Our goal: accelerate our clients’ digital leadership.
As we progress into the digital transformation era, we aim to become the tech partner of choice for global organisations looking to innovate and expand their business through the latest technology.
- 2,700 employees worldwide
- 25 offices in 12 countries in Europe, US, APAC
- 16 delivery hubs, including centers of excellence in Romania, Poland, Moldova
- Partners of Microsoft – cloud computing and cloud application strategic partner; UiPath – RPA/IA Silver partner; Google Cloud; Oracle – Gold Partner; Automation Anywhere and Salesforce – US Gold Partner