What we do:
Computaris is the R Systems European division, a global digital transformation leader that provides AI-driven solutions to clients across industries, through a broad range of technology & AI/analytics services. We continue to empower organizations since over 27 years, with 16 delivery centers, 25+ offices worldwide and a workforce of 2750+ professionals. In Europe, R Systems has offices in UK, Romania, Poland, Switzerland, and Moldova.
Why should you consider joining our team?
Well, we constantly adapt to the modern ways of working. If your professional development is a key focus, you will be glad to hear that we are sharp technology adopters. One of our colleagues’ favorite job perks is not getting bored even after 5 years with us. We are a charismatic bunch, so beware! You will experience that “I really want to go to work” feeling! Want to find out more? Check us out here: “https://www.eu.rsystems.com/”
What you will need to succeed:
- Minimum 4 years of development experience;
- Java, Java Spring, microservices, REST-based applications; Spring Boot, Spring Security;
- Message broker working knowledge: preferably Kafka or RabbitMQ
- Familiar with minimum one type of database: Oracle, Postgress, MySql etc;
- Experience with maintenance of developed software, not only development;
- Open to new technologies – we might need to adapt on the spot according to client’s needs;
Here is what you will have to do:
- Application developed from zero or already in progress;
- Model of working: teams of 3 to 7 people for our telecom operators;
- Working in projects fully handled by us or integrated in customer teams;
- Client facing roles in any of the above cases.
Nice to have:
- Docker, Kubernetes;
- Continuous integration/continuous deployment;
- Any cloud deployment experience;
- Frontend development experience;
- C/C++ development
- English – mandatory
- German – optional