What we do:
R Systems is a global digital transformation leader that provides AI-driven solutions to clients across industries, through a broad range of technology & AI/analytics services. We continue to empower organizations since over 27 years, with 16 delivery centers, 25+ offices worldwide and a workforce of 2750+ professionals. In Europe, R Systems has offices in UK, Romania, Poland, Switzerland, and Moldova.
Why should you consider joining our team?
Well, we constantly adapt to the modern ways of working. If your professional development is a key focus, you will be glad to hear that we are sharp technology adopters. One of our colleagues’ favorite job perks is not getting bored even after 5 years with us. We are a charismatic bunch, so beware! You will experience that “I really want to go to work” feeling! 😊 Want to find out more? Check us out here: www.eu.rsystems.com
R Systems SRL is looking for a talented and passionate Migration Specialist
to join our growing team focused on software development for the telecom industry.
Here is what you will have to do:
Analysis and Testing
- Participate to data source analysis, source to target data mapping and migration data model definition.
- Requirements definition and “expected data to be compared” preparation for source to target reconciliation reports
- Participate in overall migration cutover plan preparation involving different teams and organizations
- End to end migration execution for testing purposes
- Multiple testing migration execution for preparing full and low volume data environments together with vendor teams
- Data migration testing, bug reporting and defect tracking
- Migration issues impact assessment and prioritizations
- Reconciliation reports preparation, error investigation and fixing
- Testing support, writing tools for testing automation/assistance
- Create Runbook documents (steps to be run) for various migration activities/phases as input for live migration execution teams
Oracle Database – PL/SQL
- Reconciliation scripts development for migration data validation between source systems and new complex system with new data model based on “expected data to be compared”.
- Scripts development for data validation and cleansing using SQL and PL/SQL to evaluate data quality in the source systems.
- Maintain Migration Databases in terms of preparing schemas for new migration, import/export data for test purposes
- Maintain Databases Passwords, flawless running in terms of performance, load and available space monitoring
Shell Scripting UNIX/LINUX
- Shell scripting (mainly in UNIX OS) to create automatic scripts that executes SQL queries for comparing, exporting and importing data
What you will need to succeed:
- Minimum 5 years full-time working experience in an IT company
- Working experience with data migration
- Experience with Shell Scripting
- Working experience with SQL