Analysis and Testing
- Participate to data source analysis, source to target data mapping and migration data model definition.
- Requirements definition and “expected data to be compared” preparation for source to target reconciliation reports
- Participate in overall migration cutover plan preparation involving different teams and organizations
- End to end migration execution for testing purposes
- Multiple testing migration execution for preparing full and low volume data environments together with vendor teams
- Data migration testing, bug reporting and defect tracking
- Migration issues impact assessment and prioritizations
- Reconciliation reports preparation, error investigation and fixing
- Testing support, writing tools for testing automation/assistance
- Create Runbook documents (steps to be run) for various migration activities/phases as input for live migration execution teams
Oracle Database – PL/SQL
- Reconciliation scripts development for migration data validation between source systems and new complex system with new data model based on “expected data to be compared”.
- Scripts development for data validation and cleansing using SQL and PL/SQL to evaluate data quality in the source systems.
- Maintain Migration Databases in terms of preparing schemas for new migration, import/export data for test purposes
- Maintain Databases Passwords, flawless running in terms of performance, load and available space monitoring
Shell Scripting UNIX/LINUX
- Shell scripting (mainly in UNIX OS) to create automatic scripts that executes SQL queries for comparing, exporting and importing data
- Minimum 5 years full-time working experience in an IT company
- Working experience with data migration
- Experience with Shell Scripting
- Working experience with SQL
Who we are as a team
- We have a strong sense of responsibility to our clients and the quality of our work. We are accountable for the projects, we tackle clients’ challenges and we go the extra mile to deliver.
- Clients praise us for flexibility. If something is humanly possible, we do it.
- We are fair, honest and transparent with each other and with our clients.
- We strive for top quality and don’t settle for “standards”.
- We trust each other, work well together and deliver value to clients as a team.
Benefits we offer
Available throughout (even in Covid times):
- Competitive remuneration
- Flexible working schedule
- Medical insurance
- Meal tickets
- 3 sick-days per year (no questions asked)
- 1 additional vacation day for each year in the company
- Extra free time by compensating public holidays that fall on weekends
Looking forward to return to (after the pandemic):
- Central office location
- Massage sessions at the office
- Sport competitions
- Team buildings and parties
- Lunch & learn sessions
- (online) team events and games
Who we are as as company
R Systems specializes in digital transformation services based on the latest technologies in the area of cloud, data analytics, RPA, IA, ML/AI. For almost 30 years in the telecom and technology industry, we have successfully delivered over 1000 complex, high-stake projects to more than 100 operators worldwide, supporting them throughout the 2G to 5G evolution.
As we progress into the digital transformation era, we aim to become the tech partner of choice for global organisations looking to innovate and expand their business through the latest technology.
- 2,700 employees worldwide
- 25 offices in 12 countries in Europe, US, APAC
- 16 delivery hubs, including centers of excellence in Romania, Poland, Moldova
- Partners of Microsoft – cloud computing and cloud application strategic partner; UiPath – RPA/IA Silver partner; Google Cloud; Oracle – Gold Partner; Automation Anywhere and Salesforce – US Gold Partner