About the job:
We are looking for Office and HR Assistant to join our great team in Białystok! 🙂
- Taking all incoming calls and inquiries and administrating company’s general contact mailbox
- Managing all incoming and outgoing correspondence and shipments (mail, couriers, other deliveries)
- Managing company documentation repository and archives
- Monitoring and ordering all office supplies
- Keeping petty cash and running petty cash register
- Liaising with the landlord with regard to day-to-day office administration and maintenance
- Taking care of tidiness and order in the office
- Administrating and keeping registers of office access cards & keys, parking cards etc.
- Administrating and taking care of all office equipment, appliances, furniture etc.
- Collecting and sending to Accounting all accounting documents
- Supporting in the organization of local events and actions addressed to company clients
- Employee travel arrangements
HR administration support:
- Supporting company HR team in all HR related administrative tasks
- Administrating the flow of documents related to employment between HR team and company employees
- Supporting company Management and HR team in the organization of local HR events and actions addressed to company employees
- Very good communication skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office (especially Word, Excel)
- Good spoken and written English
- High motivation and ability to learn new things
- Openness and commitment
Benefits we offer:
- Flexible working schedule
- Medical subscription
- Referral policy
- Training platforms
- Extra days for self development
- Central office location
- Sport competitions
- Team buildings and parties
- Lunch & learn sessions
- Team events and games
Who we are as a team:
- We have a strong sense of responsibility to our clients and the quality of our work. We are accountable for the projects, we tackle clients’ challenges and we go the extra mile to deliver.
- Clients praise us for flexibility. If something is humanly possible, we do it.
- We are fair, honest and transparent with each other and with our clients.
- We strive for top quality and don’t settle for “standards”.
- We trust each other, work well together and deliver value to clients as a team.
Who we are as as company:
R Systems specializes in digital transformation services based on the latest technologies in the area of cloud, data analytics, RPA, IA, ML/AI. For almost 30 years in the telecom and technology industry, we have successfully delivered over 1000 complex, high-stake projects to more than 100 operators worldwide, supporting them throughout the 2G to 5G evolution.
As we progress into the digital transformation era, we aim to become the tech partner of choice for global organisations looking to innovate and expand their business through the latest technology.
- 2,700 employees worldwide
- 25 offices in 12 countries in Europe, US, APAC
- 16 delivery hubs, including centers of excellence in Romania, Poland, Moldova
- Partners of Microsoft – cloud computing and cloud application strategic partner; UiPath – RPA/IA Silver partner; Google Cloud; Oracle – Gold Partner; Automation Anywhere and Salesforce – US Gold PartnerYour