What we do:
R Systems is a global digital transformation leader that provides AI-driven solutions to clients across industries, through a broad range of technology & AI/analytics services. We continue to empower organizations since over 27 years, with 16 delivery centers, 25+ offices worldwide and a workforce of 2750+ professionals. In Europe, R Systems has offices in UK, Romania, Poland, Switzerland and Moldova.
Why should you consider joining our team?
Well, we constantly adapt to the modern ways of working. If your professional development is a key focus, you’ll be glad to hear that we are sharp technology adopters. You’ll learn a lot from company-paid trainings, as well as from our experienced team and from our very diverse projects. One of our colleagues’ favorite job perks is not getting bored even after 5 years with us! Moreover, we are stubborn in doing things by the book – be it code writing or employee treatment. Likeminded people will really appreciate this. We are a charismatic bunch, so beware! You will experience that “I really want to go to work” feeling!
R Systems is looking for a talented and passionate Technical Presales to join our growing team focused on software development for the telecom industry.
Here’s what you will do:
- Working closely with the sales team on proposals and pitches for business.
- Work alongside various experts in R Systems from different offices.
- Attending meetings with business development managers and acting as a technical expert.
- Putting together business cases for the sales teams to support their proposals.
- Working closely and collaboratively with customers to devise effective solutions.
- Ensuring that the company’s solution can deliver on the customer’s requirements.
- Working closely with customers to understand and capture requirements.
- Replying to customers following requests for information and proposal requests.
- Presenting proposals to customers alongside members of the sales team.
- Providing ongoing support for customers post-implementation.
- Producing detailed costings for customers and ensuring the contract is profitable.
Here’s what it takes to get here:
- Previous experience working in a technical pre-sales position.
- Must be a subject matter expert with extensive software systems experience, RPA and Cloud Transformation Services.
- An ability to communicate technical information to non-technical staff in a way that is easy to understand.
- At least 3 years of experience in relevant areas.
- Previous experience working for UiPath in a similar position would be a strong advantage.