As a Program Manager you will be responsible for the account, successful sales, delivery, and line management in your department (next to other Delivery Managers and Business Unit Director).
- Focused on increasing the business with customers (as volume and as different types of services); organizes recurrent meetings and coordinates the commercial relation with customers.
- Build long term and strong relationship with the customer, focusing on increasing the business and respect the quality standards.
- Implementing and monitoring KPIs related to customer satisfaction.
- Provides input for contract negotiations (including the Support ones).
- Understand the customer and the markets you will work on and assure Computaris business development.
- Understand Telecom market and Computaris solutions and products, identify new areas of business.
- Support in creation and implementing Account Strategy next to Business Unit Director and rest of Delivery Managers.
- Lead generation.
- Key Stakeholders identification.
- Manage client expectations.
- Plan onsite visits.
- Plan client visits in R Systems offices.
- Maintaining accurate projects pipeline or forecasts.
- Implementing and monitoring KPIs related to profitability of the account.
- Maintaining financial health of your projects.
- Responsible for invoicing, chasing for payments, accurate revenue recognition.
- 3rd Parties Management.
- Responsible for delivery (in scope, budget, timeline, and quality), as well as effective internal organization in your department (constant follow up on allocation, manage idle time).
- Ensures that the team have all necessary people, tools, processes to deliver the projects to the customer.
- Ensures that the problems reported by customers are properly understood and classified in terms of severity, as per contract or SLA.
- Overall responsible for implementing lessons learned.
- Mentoring and coaching team members under direct line management.
- People Manager for the entire personnel in your area (follow up SDC, performance, increase knowledge in the area).
- Resources allocation and management to ensure low attrition rate.
- Actively involved in recruitment process related to open positions in your department as well as for company recruitment.
- Encourages R Systems people to be visible at the customer’s premises to strengthen relationships at all levels and coordinates this activity.
- Overall responsible for following the quality standards.
- Overall responsible for implementing SDLC.
- Proactively assists in the continuous improvement of the procedures.
- A minimum of 7 years full-time working experience in an IT company after completing your degree.
- Previous experience with management processes in a software development company.
- Previous experience with managing customers’ portfolio maintains high quality relationships.
- Previous line management of 10 up to 20 people in remote working environment.
- Objective attitude to all the programs (areas) and personnel.
- Raise immediately faults in process and be the drive to correct them.
- Proactive in all areas.
- Independent, results oriented, problem solving.
- Very organized approach, solution orientation, very good communication skills, ability to monitor several threads in parallel.
- Perform independently as well as in teams.
- Experience with working under tight deadlines, direct customer contact and changing contexts.
- Excellent written and spoken English language.
Benefits we offer
Available throughout (even in Covid times):
- Competitive remuneration
- Flexible working schedule
- Medical subscription
- Referral policy
- Training platforms
- 3 sick-days per year (no questions asked)
- 1 additional vacation day for each year in the company
- Extra free time by compensating public holidays that fall on weekends
Looking forward to return to (after the pandemic):
- Central office location
- Sport competitions
- Team buildings and parties
- Lunch & learn sessions
- (online) team events and games
Who we are as a team
- We have a strong sense of responsibility to our clients and the quality of our work. We are accountable for the projects, we tackle clients’ challenges and we go the extra mile to deliver.
- Clients praise us for flexibility. If something is humanly possible, we do it.
- We are fair, honest and transparent with each other and with our clients.
- We strive for top quality and don’t settle for “standards”.
- We trust each other, work well together and deliver value to clients as a team.
Who we are as as company
R Systems specializes in digital transformation services based on the latest technologies in the area of cloud, data analytics, RPA, IA, ML/AI. For almost 30 years in the telecom and technology industry, we have successfully delivered over 1000 complex, high-stake projects to more than 100 operators worldwide, supporting them throughout the 2G to 5G evolution.
As we progress into the digital transformation era, we aim to become the tech partner of choice for global organisations looking to innovate and expand their business through the latest technology.
- 2,700 employees worldwide
- 25 offices in 12 countries in Europe, US, APAC
- 16 delivery hubs, including centers of excellence in Romania, Poland, Moldova
- Partners of Microsoft – cloud computing and cloud application strategic partner; UiPath – RPA/IA Silver partner; Google Cloud; Oracle – Gold Partner; Automation Anywhere and Salesforce – US Gold Partner