As a Project Manager at R Systems, you will deliver quality software development projects on time and on budget, maintain excellent relations with customers and deliver customer satisfaction.
You will also be in charge to motivate developers by efficient organization of projects allocating tasks in a transparent and appropriate way. Don’t forget, some of the biggest telecom players out there are waiting for you to wow them!
Why should you consider joining our team?
Well, we constantly adapt to the modern ways of working. If your professional development is a key focus, you’ll be glad to hear that we are sharp technology adopters. You’ll learn a lot from company-paid trainings, as well as from our experienced team and from our very diverse international projects. One of our colleagues’ favorite job perks is not getting bored even after 5 years with us!
Moreover, we are stubborn in doing things by the book – be it code writing & testing or employee treatment. Likeminded people will really appreciate this.
We are a charismatic bunch, so beware! You will experience that “I really want to go to work”
Here’s what you will do:
- Resource Planning – of a subset of total resources allocated by Program Manager/Business Unit Director.
- Project management – of projects allocated by Program Manager/Business Unit Director.
- Allocate resources to create technical specifications, test specifications, designs and other documentation. Review these documents.
- Allocate and manage resources for implementation and testing, maintaining a project plan.
- Liaise with customer and Program Manager/Business Unit Director about status and progress of projects, provide regular reports.
- Manage solution of difficult technical problems.
- Attend project meetings (telephone and in person) internally, offsite and onsite with customer.
- Ensure that defects and non-conformities are reported and resolved according to the management procedures.
- Ensure that the company’s management procedures are followed.
- Assist in the continuous improvement of the management procedures.
- No project more than 20% over budget // on average projects completed within budget + 3% (measured using time reporting system).
- Customer reports all projects as at least satisfactory and 80% of projects as good or excellent (measured by customer feedback).
- Employee retention averages in excess of 18 months.
Here’s what it takes to get here:
- Minimum 2 years full-time working experience in an IT company after completing your degree.
- Experience with software development in Java, C/C++, Oracle and/or Unix.
- Experience with contact to customers.
Your experience also includes:
- Experience with high performance systems and computer communications protocols- a plus.
- Experience with systematic software development methodologies.
- Highly motivated and ability to work in small teams.
- Knowledge of mobile telecoms – a plus.
What’s in it for you:
- Supportive and flexible working climate, a very talented team and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performance;
- Training, courses, and certification opportunities;
- International projects with professional growth and travel opportunities;
- Benefits package including medical insurance, flexible working environment, 3 sick days;
- Excellent social benefits: sport events, team buildings, team events, parties, learns and meetups;
- Central office location.