R Systems Europe is looking for a talented and passionate Project Manager to join our growing team focused on software development for the telecom industry.
- Resource Planning – of a subset of total resources allocated by Program Manager/Business Unit Director
- Project management – of projects allocated by Program Manager/Business Unit Director
- Allocate resources to create technical specifications, test specifications, designs, and other documentation. Review these documents
- Allocate and manage resources for implementation and testing, maintaining a project plan
- Liaise with customer and Program Manager/Business Unit Director about status and progress of projects, provide regular reports
- Ensure that project issues, risks are monitored and solved
- Organize/Attend project meetings (telephone and in person) internally, offsite and onsite with customer
- Ensure that defects and non-conformities are reported and resolved according to the management procedures
- Ensure that the company’s management procedures are followed
- Assist in the continuous improvement of the management procedures
- No project more than 20% over budget // on average projects completed within budget + 3% (measured using time reporting system)
- Customer reports all projects as at least satisfactory and 80% of projects as good or excellent (measured by customer feedback)
- Employee retention averages more than 18 months
Nice to have:
- PMP/Prince 2 Certification
- Experience with software development (in Java, C/C++, Oracle and/or Unix, ERPs, CRM)
- Working experience in international teams
- Exposure to client meetings, customer management skills
- Experience with high performance systems and computer communications protocols – a plus
- Experience with systematic software development methodologies
- Knowledge of mobile telecoms – a plus
Who we are as a team
- We have a strong sense of responsibility to our clients and the quality of our work. We are accountable for the projects, we tackle clients’ challenges and we go the extra mile to deliver.
- Clients praise us for flexibility. If something is humanly possible, we do it.
- We are fair, honest and transparent with each other and with our clients.
- We strive for top quality and don’t settle for “standards”.
- We trust each other, work well together and deliver value to clients as a team.
Benefits we offer
Available throughout (even in Covid times):
- Flexible working schedule
- Medical subscription
- Referral policy
- Training platforms
- 3 sick-days per year (no questions asked)
- 24 holidays/year + 1 day for every year spent in R Systems (starting with the fourth year)
- Extra free time by compensating public holidays that fall on weekends
Looking forward to return to (after the pandemic):
- Central office location
- Sport competitions
- Team buildings and parties
- Lunch & learn sessions
- (online) team events and games
Who we are as a company
R Systems specializes in digital transformation services based on the latest technologies in the area of cloud, data analytics, RPA, IA, ML/AI. For almost 30 years in the telecom and technology industry, we have successfully delivered over 1000 complex, high-stake projects to more than 100 operators worldwide, supporting them throughout the 2G to 5G evolution.
As we progress into the digital transformation era, we aim to become the tech partner of choice for global organisations looking to innovate and expand their business through the latest technology.
- 2,700 employees worldwide
- 25 offices in 12 countries in Europe, US, APAC
- 16 delivery hubs, including centers of excellence in Romania, Poland, Moldova
- Partners of Microsoft – cloud computing and cloud application strategic partner; UiPath – RPA/IA Silver partner; Google Cloud; Oracle – Gold Partner; Automation Anywhere and Salesforce – US Gold Partner