R Systems is looking for a skilled QA Automation Engineer ready to take on a new challenge by joining an international team of talented experts and ensuring our innovative services align with the highest industry standards.
As a QA Automation Engineer, your focus will be on creating, maintaining, and providing support for the automation testing process. You will be working closely with an important client who brings businesses together and powers eCommerce with unique data-driven insights, delivering new business opportunities for customers around the world.
We aim to deliver high-end digital solutions that exceed expectations, so if you are enthusiastic and driven by innovation, take on this opportunity to grow with us!
- Create, maintain and support all aspects of the automation tooling in line with the automation strategy, to best support agile software development
- Assist in execution and debugging of automated tests occurring from both development processes and from execution within CI/CD pipelines.
- Contribute and promote automation best practices to the wider team and assist in driving the QA automation strategy.
- Help influence engineers on how they approach testing, guiding design of development test automation suites.
- Work with other QA engineers to identify automation support requirements early in the product development lifecycle.
- Support an automation-first and test-driven development mindset across the teams.
- Experience in automated testing of APIs & REST Web services.
- Good experience of programming or scripting languages (Java).
- Experience with test automation tools (e.g. Pact, JUnit, Cucumber, etc.).
- Good experience in building automated functional regression test frameworks and suites.
- Experience with development collaboration and tracking tools such as Jira, Confluence.
- Ability to manage your own time and handle multi-task delivery, working to short timescales
- The ability to learn quickly, utilize new concepts, and find creative solutions to problems
- Good written and spoken communication skills, including a solid English level
- A positive, solution-focused attitude and great analytical and organizational skills
Nice to have:
- Working experience in Agile development teams and understanding of development processes and concepts.
- Experience with Postman or similar API testing tools.
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipelines using GitLab or similar.
- Knowledge of cloud technologies such as AWS, Google or Azure.
- Experience of load and performance testing (e.g. using Gatling, JMeter, etc.).
- Experience in automated testing of Websites / Web applications.
What's in it for you:
On all accounts, pandemic or not:
• Remote/hybrid and flexible working schedule
• Private medical subscription sharing the costs of Multisport card life insurance
• Training and professional certifications programs
• Access to Udemy, plus up to 5 free days for training yearly
• Mobile device and mobile subscription plan
Plus, as soon as we reach the post-pandemic normal:
• Central office location
• Massage sessions at the office
• Lunch & Learn sessions
• (Inter)company sports competitions
• Team buildings and parties
Who we are as a company:
R Systems is a global technology and analytics services company. We help our clients achieve speed-to-market, overcome digital barriers, and create business value with our specialized service offerings and consultative business approach.
We speak the language of business as fluently as we do the language of technology. In other words: We speak Digital. Our goal: accelerate our clients’ digital leadership.