R Systems is looking for an experienced QA Automation Engineer to contribute to the Quality Assurance Process and develop strategies to improve testing activity.
As a QA Automation Engineer, your primary focus will be stress and stability testing OpenStack and Kubernetes on various HW and SW configurations. Other objectives will include load/capacity testing for the control plane of both platforms and validating operations of both platforms in various failure/impairment scenarios. The project combines Agile and Waterfall methodologies to increase visibility and productivity and uses an Elastic Stack-based monitoring platform to oversee the fully automated test suite.
If you are driven by innovation and enthusiastic to grow your skills, take on the challenge and join our team!
- Take part in our Quality Assurance Process by providing constant updates and improvements for the Test procedures, Test approaches, and Test tools
- Write test strategies on a project level and/or solution level
- Review the Functional Specification Document and require more details if needed
- Write test plans from functional and non-functional specifications and execute them
- Design and maintain automatic validation suites
- Create test environments based on database and system configurations
- Perform manual and automated testing (system, regression, performance, and acceptance tests)
- Deploy and integrate new software remotely or in person at the customer’s site
- Use the bugs handling tool to record discovered product bugs
- Produce the Test Report at the end of Testing Activity
- Communicate with international partners to understand requirements, make investigations, and facilitate third-level support
- Manage your activity according to agreed project plans
- Validate the operation of both Kubernetes and OpenStack in various failure/impairment scenarios:
- OpenStack software components failures/impairment
- Kubernetes software components
- Network failures/impairment
- Disk failures/impairment
- CPU failures failures/impairment
- Memory failures/impairment
- Minimum 3 years full-time working experience in an IT company after completing your degree
- Experience working with Kubernetes and/or OpenStack for commercial projects
- Experience with software automation and DevOps lifecycle tools (e.g., Jenkins, GitLab CI/CD)
- Strong experience with scripting languages (e.g., Bash, Python, Perl)
- The ability to learn quickly, utilize new concepts, and find creative solutions to problems
- Good written and spoken communication skills, including a solid English level
- A positive, solution-focused attitude and great analytical and organizational skills
What's in it for you:
Who we are as a company:
R Systems is a global technology and analytics services company. We help our clients achieve speed-to-market, overcome digital barriers, and create business value with our specialized service offerings and consultative business approach.
We speak the language of business as fluently as we do the language of technology. In other words: We speak Digital. Our goal: accelerate our clients’ digital leadership.