R Systems is looking for experienced QA Engineers ready to be part of a world-class dedicated team and ensure quality is embedded into all stages of the product development process.
Whether your skills lean towards manual or automated testing, your role in our team will be just as important! You will be joining forces with recognized technology leaders, assisting the development of award-winning and ultra-high-performance communications software.
Our aim is to deliver new business opportunities and dimensions of growth for customers around the world, so if you are enthusiastic and driven by innovation, take on this opportunity to grow with us!
- A key role in a team with senior engineers developing and bringing innovation into existing systems
- The opportunity to work with some of the most in-demand technologies, joining some of the most important global telecom players
- Career and professional development opportunities (certifications, workshops, training sessions)
- Write test strategies and test plans according to business requirements
- Create, maintain, and execute tests to support agile software development, in line with the automation strategy
- Run exploratory and usability tests using various testing tools
- Follow best practices of the QA team and assist in driving the QA strategy
- Provide advice to developers on how to approach testing, guiding the design and development of test automation suites
- Analyse new releases to create appropriate testing plans
- Encourage a test-driven development mindset across the teams
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a QA engineer
- Solid experience using GIT
- Analytical thinking and a problem-solving mindset, to find, outline, and fix issues that arise in the system and find innovative solutions
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken English
Manual QA requirements:
- A solid understanding of back-end testing
- Experience utilizing Unix/Linux environments and scripting
- Solid experience with telecom protocols and API
- A proactive approach on testing strategies, especially exploratory testing
- Experience with networking and cloud technologies represents an advantage
Automated QA requirements:
- Familiarity with manual and automated testing
- Familiarity of Kubernetes and OpenStack
- Experience using Bash and Python
- Good understanding of JMeter
- Familiarity with the DevOps lifecycle
What’s in it for you
On all accounts, pandemic or not:
- Remote/hybrid and flexible working schedule
- Private medical subscription for you and family members
- Training and professional certifications programs
- Access to Udemy, plus up to 5 free days for training yearly
- Mobile device and mobile subscription plan
Plus, as soon as we reach the post-pandemic normal:
- In-person meetings with colleagues in our cool and comfy office located right in the heart of the city
- Massage sessions at the office
- Lunch & Learn sessions
- (Inter)company sports competitions
- Team buildings and parties
o We hope you’ll relish your stay in our company long enough to snatch the seniority reward, and if you have any friends that would be a great fit for one of our job openings, refer them to earn consistent bonuses.
o You will also enjoy additional benefits available specifically for our teams in each of our country locations (Romania, Poland, Moldova).
Who we are as a company
R Systems is a global technology and analytics services company. We help our clients achieve speed-to-market, overcome digital barriers, and create business value with our specialized service offerings and consultative business approach.
We speak the language of business as fluently as we do the language of technology. In other words: We speak Digital. Our goal: accelerate our clients’ digital leadership.