We are now enlarging our team and we`re looking for a knowledgeable, agile, and hands-on Recruitment Team Lead to join us and bring along passion for recruitment and tech-savvy. The person filling this role will work closely with the HR Manager and Country Manager for Poland for recruitment activities and market studies
Our Recruitment Team Lead works jointly with recruiters and is involved in the sourcing, interviewing, and hiring processes of employees. You will make sure that the positions allocated to you and your team are filled in due time, you will make sure that the recruitment tactics used by the team allocated to you are up-to-date and you will be helping them implement new ones. You will also provide advice within the organization on recruiting, interviewing and employer branding bridging the gaps between the market competitiveness and the organizational and business context.
- Experience in recruitment/talent acquisition activity, minimum 2 years
- BSc in Human Resources Management or Organizational Psychology
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and HR databases
- Familiarity with social media and other professional networks (like GitHub)
- Strong and effective communication and relational skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently
- Support the head of recruiting by managing operational aspects of recruiting and identify opportunities to drive the efficiency and effectiveness
- Manage budget, spend and ROI together with HR Manager/Recruitment Manager
- Train and hold accountable the recruiting organization, hiring managers and interviewers on operational changes to promote excellence
- Build relationships and collaborate across HR, Finance, IT, Procurement, Legal, Operations, Engineering
- Understand market conditions, trends and business growth targets to develop a recruitment strategy
- Manage change and related communications
- Propose and handle recruitment strategies to scale the organization together with HR Manager/Recruitment Manager
- Obtain business and candidate feedback on recruitment quality and identify improvement opportunities
- Input on recruitment systems and tools, reporting and analytics, on-boarding, employer branding, immigration, contingent workforce, employee referral, diversity recruiting, global expansion, contingent workforce, and employer branding initiatives
- Identify, build, maintain, and manage relationships with recruiting vendors, agencies and third-party suppliers for your designated area
Reporting and analytics
- Identify, monitor and regularly report key metrics (including KPIs and ROI) for sourcing platforms, staffing partners and productivity tools
- Use data to analyze and optimize recruitment processes
- Identify new tools and technology to improve operations
- Manage, coach, mentor allocated recruitment team members
Benefits we offer
Available throughout (even in Covid times):
- Competitive remuneration
- Flexible working schedule & Telework
- Medical subscription
- Referral Bonus
- Learning platform & up to 5 days or learning /year
Looking forward to return to (after the pandemic):
- Central office location
- Office events
- Team buildings and parties
- Lunch & learn sessions
- (Online) team events and games
Who we are as a team
- We have a strong sense of responsibility to our clients and the quality of our work. We are accountable for the projects, we tackle clients’ challenges and we go the extra mile to deliver.
- Clients praise us for flexibility. If something is humanly possible, we do it.
- We are fair, honest and transparent with each other and with our clients.
- We strive for top quality and don’t settle for “standards”.
- We trust each other, work well together and deliver value to clients as a team.
Who we are as a company
R Systems specializes in digital transformation services based on the latest technologies in the area of cloud, data analytics, RPA, IA, ML/AI. For almost 30 years in the telecom and technology industry, we have successfully delivered over 1000 complex, high-stake projects to more than 100 operators worldwide, supporting them throughout the 2G to 5G evolution.
As we progress into the digital transformation era, we aim to become the tech partner of choice for global organizations looking to innovate and expand their business through the latest technology.
- 2,700 employees worldwide
- 25 offices in 12 countries in Europe, US, APAC
- 16 delivery hubs, including centers of excellence in Romania, Poland, Moldova
- Partners of Microsoft – cloud computing and cloud application strategic partner; UiPath– RPA/IA Silver partner; Google Cloud; Oracle – Gold Partner; Automation Anywhere and Salesforce – US Gold Partner