What we do?
Computaris is the R Systems European division, a global digital transformation leader that provides AI-driven solutions to clients across industries, through a broad range of technology & AI/analytics services. We continue to empower organizations since over 27 years, with 16 delivery centers, 25+ offices worldwide and a workforce of 2750+ professionals. In Europe, R Systems has offices in UK, Romania, Poland, Switzerland, and Moldova.
Why should you consider joining our team?
Well, we constantly adapt to the modern ways of working. If your professional development is a key focus, you will be glad to hear that we are sharp technology adopters. One of our colleagues’ favorite job perks is not getting bored even after 5 years with us.
We are a charismatic bunch, so beware! You will experience that “I really want to go to work” feeling! Want to find out more? Check us out here: https://www.eu.rsystems.com/
Here’s what you will do:
- Draft and implement Release Process improvements.
- Perform deployments in all stages of the environment.
- System and Application troubleshooting and other related issues.
- Draft and implement of Continuous Monitoring solutions.
- Support for the Development Team, collaborate with multiple teams such as Product Delivery & Implementation.
Here’s what it takes to get there:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years’ experience.
- 2-4 years of experience as a Release Engineer.
- 2-3 years’ experience with Agile, CICD, DevOps related technologies and best practices.
- Experience with Java or .Net and React are added advantage, plus automated testing and scripting.