As a Rust Software Engineer in our team you will work on maintaining and adding new features to well established telco products used by millions of mobile subscribers around the world.
Our focus is on building cloud native, highly scalable applications that can be deployed and operated in both private and public clouds.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Rust code according to specifications
- Document features based on project specifications
- Collaborate with quality engineers to ensure project deliverables
- Maintain and enhance Python scripts used for CI
- Identify and investigate bugs, and offer solutions to these problems
- Communicate with customers’ Team Leads through various communication channels
- Attend Scrum specific ceremonies (daily standups, planning sessions, retros…)
- Pass on knowledge through trainings, presentations and mentoring sessions to less experienced colleagues
- Provide status and feedback to management
- Problem solving and analytical thinking
- Working proficiency in Rust
- Familiar with Unix environment
- Good knowledge of automated application testing (unit, functional/integration, system testing)
- Desire to learn new technologies
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of Git/GitLab is a plus
- Experience working in an Agile environment is a plus
Benefits we offer
Available throughout (even in Covid times):
- Flexible working schedule
- Medical insurance
- Meal tickets
- 3 sick-days per year (no questions asked)
- 1 additional vacation day for each year in the company
- Extra free time by compensating public holidays that fall on weekends
Looking forward to return to (after the pandemic):
- Central office location
- Massage sessions at the office
- Sport competitions
- Team buildings and parties
- Lunch & learn sessions
- (online) team events and games
Who we are as a company
R Systems is a global technology and analytics services company. We help our clients achieve speed-to-market, overcome digital barriers, and create business value with our specialized service offerings and consultative business approach.
We speak the language of business as fluently as we do the language of technology. In other words: We speak Digital. Our goal: accelerate our clients’ digital leadership.
For almost 30 years in the telecom and technology industry, we have successfully delivered over 1000 complex, high-stake projects to more than 100 operators worldwide, supporting them throughout the 2G to 5G evolution.
As we progress into the digital transformation era, we aim to become the tech partner of choice for global organisations looking to innovate and expand their business through the latest technology.
- 2,700 employees worldwide
- 25 offices in 12 countries in Europe, US, APAC
- 16 delivery hubs, including centers of excellence in Romania, Poland, Moldova
- Partners of Microsoft – cloud computing and cloud application strategic partner; UiPath – RPA/IA Silver partner; Google Cloud; Oracle – Gold Partner; Automation Anywhere and Salesforce – US Gold Partner