R Systems Computaris Europe is looking for a talented and passionate Sales and Business Developer Manager to join our growing team in Warsaw, Poland, focused on selling digital transformation solutions.
- Own and deliver a yearly sales target;
- Sell solutions and services to new & existing R Systems Computaris Europe customers and prospects;
- Be an active Social Media player in your Market, to engage with appropriate prospects and run efficient targeted campaigns;
- Prepare & deliver demonstrations of our business solutions to prospective clients with the support of presales team;
- Liaise with business contacts to develop & manage relationships, identifying new opportunities to sell R Systems products and services;
- Be a team player with a willingness to work with other Lines of Business;
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings;
- Planning and preparing presentations for customers and prospects;
- Communicating new solutions and capabilities developments to prospective clients;
- Writing reports;
- Accountable for preparation of the customers/prospects offers;
- Providing management with feedback.
- Bachelor’s/master’s degree in IT or Business;
- Experience of selling digital solutions to the Polish market;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Business-to-Business Sales environment (IT solutions sales preferred);
- Ability to prove successful achievement of sales targets;
- Natural sales and entrepreneurial ability;
- Outstanding phone and face-to-face customer skills;
- Ability to work with diverse teams and customers with different skillsets;
- Excellent customer facing communications ability;
- Resource and time management ability;
- Ability to work collaboratively;
- Lead and influence a conversation;
- Ability to learn and keep current on new technologies.
Benefits we offer:
Available throughout (even in Covid times):
- Supportive working climate, a very talented team and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performance;
- Udemy and technical trainings & certifications;
- Benefits package includes medical insurance, bookster, flexible working environment, meal tickets and competitive remuneration, 3 sick days;
Looking forward to return to (after the pandemic):
- Central office location;
- Excellent social benefits: office massage, sport events, team buildings, team events, parties, lunch & learns and meetups;
- Lunch & learn sessions;
- (Online) team events and games.
Who we are as a team
- We have a strong sense of responsibility to our clients and the quality of our work. We are accountable for the projects, we tackle clients’ challenges and we go the extra mile to deliver.
- Clients praise us for flexibility. If something is humanly possible, we do it.
- We are fair, honest and transparent with each other and with our clients.
- We strive for top quality and don’t settle for “standards”.
- We trust each other, work well together and deliver value to clients as a team.
Who we are as a company
R Systems specializes in digital transformation services based on the latest technologies in the area of cloud, data analytics, RPA, IA, ML/AI. For almost 30 years in the telecom and technology industry, we have successfully delivered over 1000 complex, high-stake projects to more than 100 operators worldwide, supporting them throughout the 2G to 5G evolution.
As we progress into the digital transformation era, we aim to become the tech partner of choice for global organizations looking to innovate and expand their business through the latest technology.
- 2,700 employees worldwide
- 25 offices in 12 countries in Europe, US, APAC
- 16 delivery hubs, including centers of excellence in Romania, Poland, Moldova
- Partners of Microsoft – cloud computing and cloud application strategic partner; UiPath– RPA/IA Silver partner; Google Cloud; Oracle – Gold Partner; Automation Anywhere and Salesforce – US Gold Partner