- Identify project sales opportunities and use market intelligence to pre-empt competition in target accounts.
- Generate leads and arrange meetings for on-site sales teams through multi-channel contact for designated territory.
- Help build the Sales cycle through continuous qualification programs and implement sales plays dedicated to assigned territory.
- Actively participate in the sales cycle, cold-calling suspects, and probe them with qualifying questions.
- Drives key business and technical benefits mapped to the end user requirements from lead generation lists and marketing qualified leads, progressing them through the Sales funnel.
- Maximizes coverage within the defined region and propose R Systems solutions.
- Provides forecasting and account opportunity as needed.
- Drives revenue and contributes to the continued growth of R System through consistently achieving individual and team quotas.
- Teams up with field sales employees within the territory on planning and execution.
- Updates and maintains the CRM system (salesforce.com).
- Proven business-to-business (B2B) sales experience of high-tech products/services of at least 2 years is preferred.
- Experience driving the sales process across internal and external teams (marketing, field, engineering).
- Ability to find approach to different types of persons in order to establish positive and lasting relationships.
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter.
- Exceptional written communications and electronic correspondence skills, with knowledge of basic business research tools.
- Exceptional verbal communication skills in French & English and the ability to relay information to potential customers.
- Proficiency in MSOffice based automation tools (Excel, Outlook, etc).
- Strong interest and passion for technology innovation and digital transformation.
- Salesforce.com is a plus.
Benefits we offer
Available throughout (even in Covid times):
- Competitive remuneration
- Flexible working schedule
- Medical subscription
- Referral policy
- Training platforms
- 3 sick-days per year (no questions asked)
- 1 additional vacation day for each year in the company
- Extra free time by compensating public holidays that fall on weekends
Looking forward to return to (after the pandemic):
- Central office location
- Sport competitions
- Team buildings and parties
- Lunch & learn sessions
- (online) team events and games
Who we are as a team
- We have a strong sense of responsibility to our clients and the quality of our work. We are accountable for the projects, we tackle clients’ challenges and we go the extra mile to deliver.
- Clients praise us for flexibility. If something is humanly possible, we do it.
- We are fair, honest and transparent with each other and with our clients.
- We strive for top quality and don’t settle for “standards”.
- We trust each other, work well together and deliver value to clients as a team.
Who we are as as company
R Systems specializes in digital transformation services based on the latest technologies in the area of cloud, data analytics, RPA, IA, ML/AI. For almost 30 years in the telecom and technology industry, we have successfully delivered over 1000 complex, high-stake projects to more than 100 operators worldwide, supporting them throughout the 2G to 5G evolution.
As we progress into the digital transformation era, we aim to become the tech partner of choice for global organisations looking to innovate and expand their business through the latest technology.
- 2,700 employees worldwide
- 25 offices in 12 countries in Europe, US, APAC
- 16 delivery hubs, including centers of excellence in Romania, Poland, Moldova
- Partners of Microsoft – cloud computing and cloud application strategic partner; UiPath – RPA/IA Silver partner; Google Cloud; Oracle – Gold Partner; Automation Anywhere and Salesforce – US Gold Partner